thedarkmancer

FEEDBACK OF A PS4 PLAYER

I'm playing Dayz for three weeks, and my current feedback to the game is frustration, before buying the game I watched thousands of videos to get to know the game and bought it excited to play a hardcore survival game, but all I found was a game completely broken and nothing hardcore.

First: A lot of duplication, this needs to be corrected quickly, this killing the game and making it dull, I feel like playing a COD or a BF with so much weaponry and ammunition out there, guns and ammunition should be scarce.

Second: I have not found an AK or M4, tent or just a car to build, I know the reason for this broken Spawn has to do with the first point I raised.

Third: Useless systems, yes useless, they do not work, or at least they do not work as they should. I drink water from any source that is not a spout, I eat raw meat at will, I get rain and get drenched, and simply my character never gets sick, and that makes it useless to have any medical item, they are simply disposable. Another thing that bothers me is the fact that the blood system is there just for decoration because you never find a use for your blood bags and saline bag because your character is a Wolverine with a great healing power that is activated When you eat anything, it's ridiculous that you're shot, unconscious, waking up, bandage yourself, eating whatever you want, and in 2 minutes your blood is full and within minutes you're not limping anymore. Which leads me to believe that going to hospitals and clinics for medical items is completely unnecessary and your character being a Wolverine makes the whole issue of danger and the fear of hurting disposable.

Dayz is like a walk in the park where you are no longer afraid to die because your character is an x-men with a healing factor, where items exist in abundance instead of being scarce. The biggest dangers in this game are the duplicators only.

Sorry for my bad English.

Edited by thedarkmancer

First you said there is too many guns and ammo that it should be scarce.

Second you say them you haven’t found an AK or M4

Which is it?

#FACT    Those that mention Cod and BF are those that play it. 

I don't agree with everything you're saying. Drinking any water that's not from a Water well will give you a stomach bug. you'll need antibiotics to cure it or you will start vomiting. 

Eating raw human flesh will send you crazy as well. your character will start laughing and crying all at once.  

Being wet and cold will give you hypothermia. 

Morphine auto injectors are handy too if there's no time to stop and heal up.  

I know of these conditions because I've suffered from Them all at one point since it was released on Ps4. 

Yes, there is lots of bugs. But none of them are too much hassle to deal with.

Logging out and back in fixes most issues where the UI is glitched out or you can't drop gear for your friend. 

(Blood bagging can only be done with 2 people to my knowledge)

My biggest issue in have is render issues and screen lock. It's a pain, Yes.

Am I going to stop playing ? "No"

It is what it is man. I've waited years for this game and it's early days for DayZ on Ps4/Xbox.

Engaging with people in This game is what it's all about whether friendly or Bandit. The games what you make it.

Good luck Survivor.

• Like 1

I agree that duplication kills the game. I will appreciate for wipe all PS4 servers after update to 1.04

It's also worth noting that the next update adds a lot of survival elements regarding infection and illness. 

I would certainly like to see slower health regen. But the things you list as not working are certainly working on xbox. I will only ever drink from wells or water that I've boiled myself and never eat raw meat. Maybe this is an issue on Playstation? 

11 hours ago, Synergy2525 said:

First you said there is too many guns and ammo that it should be scarce.

Second you say them you haven’t found an AK or M4

Which is it?

#FACT    Those that mention Cod and BF are those that play it. 

Yes, but that's the question, these weapons that are already rare as M4 and AK have become impossible to find because of duplicators, and weapons like bk-133, bk-18, sg5, u-70, fx-45 and ammunition give spanw in an exacerbated way. In my opinion all weapons and ammunition had to be rare and harder to find.

9 hours ago, Damascus said:

I don't agree with everything you're saying. Drinking any water that's not from a Water well will give you a stomach bug. you'll need antibiotics to cure it or you will start vomiting. 

Eating raw human flesh will send you crazy as well. your character will start laughing and crying all at once.  

Being wet and cold will give you hypothermia. 

Morphine auto injectors are handy too if there's no time to stop and heal up.  

I know of these conditions because I've suffered from Them all at one point since it was released on Ps4. 

Yes, there is lots of bugs. But none of them are too much hassle to deal with.

Logging out and back in fixes most issues where the UI is glitched out or you can't drop gear for your friend. 

(Blood bagging can only be done with 2 people to my knowledge)

My biggest issue in have is render issues and screen lock. It's a pain, Yes.

Am I going to stop playing ? "No"

It is what it is man. I've waited years for this game and it's early days for DayZ on Ps4/Xbox.

Engaging with people in This game is what it's all about whether friendly or Bandit. The games what you make it.

Good luck Survivor.

I understand what you mean, I'm just saying that the health system of this game is broken, I kill chickens, cows, sheep and devour their raw meats and I have not had any signs of disease so far. I drink water from random sources and have never suffered from any illness. The only thing I noticed was the hyportermia and nothing else, getting sick in this game happens but it's very difficult, you have to insist too much. The insidiency of your character's laughter and madness is to eat human flesh. The pens at least in this version 1.02 are useless, because they do nothing. Do not stop bleeding, it does not make you walk faster while injured.

2 hours ago, j1mk3 said:

I agree that duplication kills the game. I will appreciate for wipe all PS4 servers after update to 1.04

We're all looking forward to this cleanup.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

It's also worth noting that the next update adds a lot of survival elements regarding infection and illness. 

I would certainly like to see slower health regen. But the things you list as not working are certainly working on xbox. I will only ever drink from wells or water that I've boiled myself and never eat raw meat. Maybe this is an issue on Playstation? 

What bothers me, I want to have to worry about infections and bad care, I have never disinfected a wound when I do a bandage and this has never been a problem, I have a huge stock of raw food and I devour it without stopping, and I drink water from anywhere, I would very much like a punishment for being careless.

3 hours ago, thedarkmancer said:

What bothers me, I want to have to worry about infections and bad care, I have never disinfected a wound when I do a bandage and this has never been a problem, I have a huge stock of raw food and I devour it without stopping, and I drink water from anywhere, I would very much like a punishment for being careless.

Yes, I gather that in the new update there is risk of infection of you don't disinfect, etc. 

I think that sewing kits have a high chance of causing infection too, something I heard in aTRMZ stream a couple of days ago. 

Edited by DayzDayzFanboy
  • Like 1

1/ cant wait for dupliucators to be sorted! have a caracter whos been alive for over a week ingame, been on multiple servers, day/night high pop/low pop, i now cant even find a usg45, let alone an assult rifle.

2/ i agree less ammo would be good, and ive never had to eat "meat" or drink unclean water, as i find plenty of tin food and containers for water . not to mention sodas cans 

Your all idiots nothing is different between loot cycleing and duping grant it duping take fun out of the game however the plus of duping is people store duped items in bags on the beach and you can steal a bag getting duped just watch the super leave the server and kill him of her when they spawn in . Too easy or just steal the original bag . So stop crying and take action .