Austin Ward

I cant commit suicide since update

Question

Ive been playing for a couple months and i like to start near niz or lumbermill and work my way but i always spawn south and now i cant commit suicide. Ive deleted the game and all i dont know what to do. Is there anyone who can help?

3 answers to this question

Your question is not clear, what do you want help with if you have deleted the game?

There are a number of ways to commit suicide . .  (Im on PC)

1 - jump from a high tower

2 - run into a group of infected

3 - approach another player

4 - attack an fully equipped player

I find any one of these works a treat. There are some other lower level opportunities to die, but these work best.

31 minutes ago, aux7 said:

Your question is not clear, what do you want help with if you have deleted the game?

There are a number of ways to commit suicide . .  (Im on PC)

1 - jump from a high tower

2 - run into a group of infected

3 - approach another player

4 - attack an fully equipped player

I find any one of these works a treat. There are some other lower level opportunities to die, but these work best.

Sorry i meant reinstalled and yeah ive been doing that its just very inconvenient when i usually get spawns away from everything. I would really like to do the animation to make it faster.

Edited by Austin Ward

15 minutes ago, Austin Ward said:

Sorry i meant reinstalled and yeah ive been doing that its just very inconvenient when i usually get spawns away from everything. I would really like to do the animation to make it faster.

raise it as a bug issue, you should get a response.

It used to work when you had the stone knife, but now (on pc) you have no stone knife . . . . . it doesnt.

the above is what I do, it works when I spawn badly (I mostly suicide because of wrong character, doesnt bother me where I spawn).

item 2,  you can use it as a practice for sparring . . . .