GhostUniverse

"client contains pbo which is not part of server data"

I cannot run my server because this issue is persistent and it will NOT go away! This was not an issue before the big update and since it has caused me to not get on even after all fresh installs and updates to all my files and keys. Please help, I've seen numerous people have this same issue with no answers on a fix.

This problem occurs when the keys of the mods are not installed. Check your mods and keys again as several creators have changed their keys following this update.

All of my keys and mods are installed correctly and updated to current modder keys V3, and this still occurs. I've verified server and game files, deleted server and game completely and the issue still persists. It is however without a doubt someones mod that is screwing things up. A mod I'm using must've not updated their mod or key to v3 yet. I guess I'll have to go through individually because I'm not waiting the issue out, who knows how long its gonna take them.

Edited by GhostUniverse

hey gh0st universe im having the exact same pr0blem here idk why it says this I mean it happens 0n every server 0fficial and n0n 0fficial. btw key is br0ken s0 I use 0. but anyways if any0ne has a fix t0  this w0uld very much appreciate it because ive uninstalled the game and the launcher and re installed but this still p0ps up

For me, updating the mod and copy the key-file to keys-folder fixed it.

Remember: names maybe same, but they're mostyl not equal. Mod authors created new keyfiles.

hey ut marsian w0uld y0u mind explaining h0w t0 d0 that because eim n0t exactly a c0mputer expert and n0t sure what a key file/f0lder is

Guys, i've the same problem, but i need to know a thing: ok all new keys (V3) needs to be placed into the server Key folder, but....

1) old keys must be removed?

2) if there are a mod that haven't updated the key? i must disable the mod? is the only way?

3) about verifySignatures, somebody says needs to be equal 0, others equal 1, 2, 3... does anyone know what these values mean and how they work?

This argument needs explanations, but as always bohemia would have to spread them...

Thanks you guys

Remoz

1) Old keys must be removed.

2) Remove any mods that haven't updated to v3 as they won't work.

3)Anything other than 2 is dangerous.

Ok, perfect!

I will try this! Many thanks for the infos!

Remoz

1 hour ago, MetalHead2112 said:

1) Old keys must be removed.

2) Remove any mods that haven't updated to v3 as they won't work.

3)Anything other than 2 is dangerous.

Nope, didn't work for me... Or i've something wrong...

I've make a try with only @CF and @Community-Online-Tools active on server and client side... Only the key "Jacob_Mango_v3.bikey" (and dayz.bikey too), and with verifySignatures = 2 (and also verifySignatures = 3), but nothing to do: the only way to join the game is putting verifySignatures = 0.

.bat mod parameter -> https://ibb.co/0m6nsh1

keys folder -> https://ibb.co/THDNq1q

game error -> https://ibb.co/2hb9Ty1

What's i'm wrong?

Remoz

6 hours ago, MetalHead2112 said:

@remoz you need a ; at the end of your commandline for mod= @CF;@Community-Online-Tools;

Ok i'm a noob 😄 now it's works! Thanks bro! But this semi-colon problem, was not fixed in the previous dayz versions? I've checked my old server backup and there are no semi-colon at the end of mod list parameter.. And i had always ran with verifySignatures = 2... i dont understand... anyway: fixed, thanks!

Remoz

Edited by remoz
  • Thanks 1

Hey Bro @MetalHead2112,

there are a way to setup a server mod that are optional on client side? Like COT admin tools, i don't want normal players are forced to subscribe and load this mod cause they are not admin (ok they haven't permissions, but...), in other hands i must can load game with COT active and join the server and having COT working... Before this update i put COT with other mods and with COT active or not active, i could join server... After this fucking update if i put COT in serverMod parameter, when i try to join with COT active, i'm rejected, ok without COT... If i put COT in mod parameter i can't (and other players) join without COT active... there are no way?

Many thanks for your help 

Bye,

Remoz

The dayz developers don't care about us, the server administrators. 
Now if we want a server for clients to join vanilla way. We have no way to manage and fix the bad programming bugs they make.

@remoz Unfortunately at the moment, Community Online Tools is a client/server mod. That may change in the future though.

hey I understand what to do but not how to do it or where to go. please can someone help me understand this pbo issue is a little annoying