Sign in to follow this  
Johnggernaut

To the Bus Driver in a Ghillie Suit

I do not think I will ever have a greater Day Z moment than watching in amazement as a bus rolls up, a man in a ghillie suit jumps out and begins firing at me. I dodged you for a few seconds but after I went around that fence you took my legs out with ease.

Enjoy the water bottle, sodas and ammo I had.

GG ;P

Yeah, thought I was gonna come to a thread where you would've said something like "Eat it mofo, I shot the bus driver in the head, he swerved off the road, went over a ramp, glitched into cherno and exploded killing 6 people." or something imaginative.

I do not think I will ever have a greater Day Z moment than watching in amazement as a bus rolls up' date=' a man in a ghillie suit jumps out and begins firing at me. I dodged you for a few seconds but after I went around that fence you took my legs out with ease.

GG ;P

[/quote']

mja4g5.jpg

regular butthurt

so sweet

i hope he will find you again like 100 times and get the biggest collection of bottles from you))

I do not think I will ever have a greater Day Z moment than watching in amazement as a bus rolls up' date=' a man in a ghillie suit jumps out and begins firing at me. I dodged you for a few seconds but after I went around that fence you took my legs out with ease.

GG ;P

[/quote']

mja4g5.jpg

LOL! :rolleyes:

regular butthurt

so sweet

i hope he will find you again like 100 times and get the biggest collection of bottles from you))

I don't think you read the OP properly.

regular butthurt

so sweet

Don't be an idiot. There's nothing here implying he's butthurt.

GG ;P

[/quote']

mja4g5.jpg

What is going on with the guy in the bottom right corner? Some sort of a mutant conscript or something?

These are those times when I love DayZ. Y'know, when you have a team of guys in in ghillies riding around in a giant blue bus, thus negating everything other than the 'cool' factor of their ghillies. It's kind of nonsensical, but it just seems right.

What is going on with the guy in the bottom right corner? Some sort of a mutant conscript or something?

Lower your rifle (doube tap ctrl), crouch and face down, then use alt to look upwards. The results are hilarious :P

GG ;P

[/quote']

mja4g5.jpg

don't you disrespect my mustache fool.

Yeah, not butthurt. I thought it was awesome. First vehicle I see moving and what would pop out but a man in a ghillie suit! My first instinct was to walk up and use direct chat to tell him I think his bus is b*tchin, but then I remembered the golden rule; Run from players.

Good times.

We raptor prance like that a lot.

Crouche, double tap ctrl to lower you weapon and then walk forward whilst facing down or up.

Incredibly creepy when there's 3 people doing it at once.

Crouche' date=' double tap ctrl to lower you weapon and then walk forward whilst facing down or up.

[/quote']

And suddenly,

Crouche' date=' double tap ctrl to lower you weapon and then walk forward whilst facing down or up.

[/quote']

And suddenly,

He had the call pretty down.

Yeah the poster isn't butthurt damn people you just automatically think hes complaining lol.

At the OP,

Same thing happened to me I was at Stary on the big hill and a red car drove up to the north of Stary and I literally stood there in awe and just watched the vehicle until the 4 dudes got out and shot me lol.

I had the same thing happen out in the emptiness North East of Novy. I was running across a field when I spied a guy on a motorcycle with a very large anti-material rifle on his back wearing a ghillie suit. He was doing wheelies and jumping over the edge of the road. Then the bike disappeared behind the hill. I laid still for a while before I decided to get up and continue on my way. Two steps and BAM! Hourglass, death splash, coast. I wasn't even mad.

Yeah the poster isn't butthurt damn people you just automatically think hes complaining lol.

At the OP' date='

Same thing happened to me I was at Stary on the big hill and a red car drove up to the north of Stary and I literally stood there in awe and just watched the vehicle until the 4 dudes got out and shot me lol.

[/quote']

+1 reading comprehension people. No hurt butts here.

And yeah, thats the power of vehicles in DayZ it seems, so rare for many people you just get entranced when you see one. :D Love it.

Haha my buddy posted this' date=' I'm the front dude. Sorry our paths crossed in this way.

[/quote']

Was great.

Taught me never to be on a recruit server again. Worth the trade off of not being able to see zombies with the dots for other players not being able to see me with those dots.

I've been in game for 5 days now and a group of friends and I made a hospital run without dots completely crawling because I broke my leg. Was the most epic thing we've done as a group.