Blazedallday25

Suggestions

Add a watch or something in the game as a lootable item so know the time until morning/night cause nothing is more frustrating then not knowing how long its going to take until morning/night, especially for newcomers such as myself it would be a very useful tool to add, in my opinion 

49 minutes ago, Blazedallday25 said:

Add a watch or something in the game as a lootable item so know the time until morning/night cause nothing is more frustrating then not knowing how long its going to take until morning/night, especially for newcomers such as myself it would be a very useful tool to add, in my opinion 

Sun goes up on east. Sun goes down on west. If you have sea on your right side, you propably going to north or east. When sea is on your left side, you are going to south or west. On the south coast there are 2 big city, so you propably gona deduct where you are, and what time is 🤔

29 minutes ago, TheDrifT3r_Cz said:

Sun goes up on east. Sun goes down on west. If you have sea on your right side, you propably going to north or east. When sea is on your left side, you are going to south or west. On the south coast there are 2 big city, so you propably gona deduct where you are, and what time is 🤔

I think he's primarily talking about how long until morning. A watch would be useful. 

• Like 1