Mikaxo

Dayz is unbearable

The game is too much bugged, I die mainly because of technical problems, like zombies who hit you through doors, or I can loose a item mysteriously or something like that.

I play for hours then i die and loose everything because of a bug. Can't play to this game anymore. Seriously?!

15 hours ago, Mikaxo said:

The game is too much bugged, I die mainly because of technical problems, like zombies who hit you through doors, or I can loose a item mysteriously or something like that.

I play for hours then i die and loose everything because of a bug. Can't play to this game anymore. Seriously?!

Uh mikaxo we just gotta wait for the future patches.

This game should be fautless concerning bugs, because dying beecause a bug and loosing everything, is particularly upsetting!

Just now a zombie blocked me when I tried to enter a house, even if it was outside of it and aside the door.So I couldn't get indoor and died, loosing 3 hours of game! My brother who play to Dayz aswell reported me that he died several times because of bugs.

This the WORST default of Dayz, bugs need to be fixed asap!  Until that happens I am definitely stop playing to this exasperating game.

Edited by Mikaxo

have you ever played on pc?   that's nothing.   shit always happens the games is buggy as fuck but that what makes it different and fun.   go play on pc dayz it buggy since day one.  gets past the bug shit and play the game if you can't go play a different game then. 

Edited by dude5556