Acids House

All Ghillied up.....

On the coast apparently terrorizing fresh spawns. I was near Berezino when 3 dudes in ghillies rolled up on me geared to the teeth. I ran and thought I got away but they must have watched me bed down in a shack. They came to me, wrapped me in duct tape, shut me in and locked the door from outside. They left me to die.....I thought. I wriggled out of my restraints and as I was learning I was locked in they reappeared and shot me through the window. 😵

10 hours ago, Acids House said:

On the coast apparently terrorizing fresh spawns. I was near Berezino when 3 dudes in ghillies rolled up on me geared to the teeth. I ran and thought I got away but they must have watched me bed down in a shack. They came to me, wrapped me in duct tape, shut me in and locked the door from outside. They left me to die.....I thought. I wriggled out of my restraints and as I was learning I was locked in they reappeared and shot me through the window. 😵

That was you? 😂 that’ll learn you to speak next time people are are talking to you in game chat. We tried being nice but you couldn’t even talk to us. An example had to be made!

6 hours ago, cdotcizle said:

That was you? 😂 that’ll learn you to speak next time people are are talking to you in game chat. We tried being nice but you couldn’t even talk to us. An example had to be made!

Full ghille suits for 3 players? That went fast eeh? 

16 hours ago, GkR86 said:

Yes because items required are soooo hard to find to make a ghilli.... (they aren't) 

Bulls*it.. They are hard to find.. Can run through whole coast and find nothing like netting.. When I find netting, I find it in midle of zelenogorks.. Burlap sack same... Run through all viliage, town (headed from NWA) onwards south. Found 2 of them.. So after 4 hours of searching I had a ghillie for weapon.. What a uncommon items those ingredients for ghillie are.. 

Edited by TheDrifT3r_Cz

17 hours ago, GkR86 said:

Yes because items required are soooo hard to find to make a ghilli.... (they aren't) 

Do you know how many burlaps you need to make ONE full ghille? 

It's duped. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cdotcizle said:

It’s really not hard to find 10 burlap and 4 netting guys lol

Its 12 burlap sacks. 

21 minutes ago, bent.toe said:

Its 12 burlap sacks. 

Its 10* burlap strips and netting. I think 4 in total of the netting. You can't stack more than 10 burlap strips. 

And just an example of how easy it is. I fresh spawned once and when I made it north and left the coast I had 2 netting and 5 burlap. That was just in a couple of hours. That shit is easy to come by.

Edited by Acids House

6 hours ago, bent.toe said:

Its 12 burlap sacks. 

You would be right, except it’s 10. 

6 hours ago, Acids House said:

Its 10* burlap strips and netting

Guess you don't play with the full ghille then. 

What ever makes your boat flow. 

3 minutes ago, cdotcizle said:

You would be right, except it’s 10. 

It's 12...unless you don't wanna go full ghillie. 

You know you will come back here and tell me you were wrong and I was right... 

Swallow your pride. 

Edited by bent.toe
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, bent.toe said:

It's 12...unless you don't wanna go full ghillie. 

You know you will come back here and tell me you were wrong and I was right... 

Swallow your pride. 

It takes 10 homie. You're the one that's wrong. Dayz wiki is your friend. You cant even stack more than 10 burlap to combine with the net. Its 10..just 10 burlap strips..only 10. Definitely not 12. For sure its 10. Oh yea I just looked up a video for it and googled it. Its 10. Everyone else says 10. So it's definitely 10. Not 12 but 10....

Edited by Acids House
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, cdotcizle said:

https://dayz.gamepedia.com/Ghillie_Suit

if I knew how to post a pic I would to show you you’re talking out of your ass but here’s the link genius

Yeah it's 10 for the suit as you say but then you need another 2 for the hood for your head otherwise you are not in full ghilli...... Which, you guessed it.. Makes 12..

Link because you know.. Genius.. 

https://dayz.gamepedia.com/Ghillie_Hood

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Acids House said:

It takes 10 homie. You're the one that's wrong. Dayz wiki is your friend. You cant even stack more than 10 burlap to combine with the net. Its 10..just 10 burlap strips..only 10. Definitely not 12. For sure its 10. Oh yea I just looked up a video for it and googled it. Its 10. Everyone else says 10. So it's definitely 10. Not 12 but 10....

See my reply above.. 10 for the body, 2 for the head... 

2 hours ago, Hobgobblin said:

See my reply above.. 10 for the body, 2 for the head... 

Yes, but the ghillie hood is seperate from the ghillie SUIT 🤦‍♂️

4 hours ago, cdotcizle said:

Yes, but the ghillie hood is seperate from the ghillie SUIT 🤦‍♂️

Yes but in order to be in FULL ghillie, you need the hood as well as the suit.. If you wanted to argue the toss even more, you also need more for the ghillie gun wrap to be in complete ghillie 

Edited by Hobgobblin
  • Like 1