zecele

(Recruiting) The Hellsing Organization

im 20 years old, ive played dayz for almost 2 weeks, im from the us, ive got a ghillie suit and ak atm I am good with tactics, and i have ts, I know the map rather well and i have a printed out version because im such a try hard. i also sent you a PM if i missed anything.

Well, if there are still slots open, I'd be interested in joining.

-Must be 18 or older.

I am 18.

-Preferably EU/UK members but we may take International members too.

Suits me just fine, I live in Sweden.

-Must have their own supplies there wont be any handouts at the beginning.

I just made my way back north after dying with some good supplies, but I am slowly gaining my lost items back. Right now I only have an AKM and an M1911 at my disposal, but they shall serve me well, 'till I find a downed heli. Hopefully, this can happen tonight.

-We do not accept any d/cs, hackers or server hoppers.

That is certainly not the way I play, and I disrespect anybody who does.

-Must have played the game preferably for atleast a month or for more than a week at the least.

I have been playing DayZ since May.

-Must know the chernarus map and were the the main loots spots are.

I would say I know the map, in and out, and as long as I have a compass (or the sun in sight), I will have no trouble with finding my way.

-Must have skype or teamspeak preferably both.

I have both.

All slots are closed there way be more available in the future.

forgot me on the member list , anyway , ill be back monday/sunday

Hey Hellsing! I heard that you guys think you are the baddest clan around! Too bad that Ghost is going to find and slaughter all of you and your supporters! Have a good day,

- Warmest Regards, Zombie

• Like 1

aww how cute! Both Zombie and mask like eachothers posts :)

Anyways, who the hell is this Ghost chap? Is he like Casper or somthing? ;)

Your organisations desire for death and honour interest me.

Pm me if/when a space opens up.

Must be 18 or older.

Preferably EU/UK members but we may take International members too.

UK

Must have their own supplies there wont be any handouts at the beginning.

Depends on when I last had a good fight

Match/exceed other criteria.

Even if I don't join I look forward to meeting you.

Ghost is a group of highly trained operators that work together to take out any and all threats, Hellsing has been considered a threat and will therefore be terminated

• Like 1

Agreed really not a fan of rp if you want to kill us you have to find us and thats that.

Website forums are now active but still under construction.

Some members have been removed from the clan for not being active. Spaces are now available but only too players who actively play DayZ.

So i am confirming that WE ARE recruiting again.

Hey, me and my buddy are playing dayz for long time and we would like to join community we are interested on what server are you playing and on what difficulty settings?

Both of us are 24 year old, we arent from uk but our GMT is +1 so that is more less same.

This sounds like something I could try...

I don't play Dayz all the time but I would like to play it a bit more (my friends left me to dry!) if I had some more buddies to raising trouble with!

I am 21 and I'm from Sweden. I have been playing this game somewhat regulary for little over a month now, I believe, and Arma 2 before that.

My map knowledge is quite good and I have a natural feel for orientation (compasses = cheating).

As for gear I got myself a trusty old AKM & revolver. I can always find new equipment easily and I do not care about dying so logging out and what not doesn't matter much (a lot more exciting to seek conflict rather than shirk from it!)

I also have both Skype & TS.

Edited by johan

Ill make sure the big man gets back to you.

Tar.

Edited by Guest

Hey, me and my buddy are playing dayz for long time and we would like to join community we are interested on what server are you playing and on what difficulty settings?

Both of us are 24 year old, we arent from uk but our GMT is +1 so that is more less same.

Please PM, email or post a proper application forum.

This sounds like something I could try...

I don't play Dayz all the time but I would like to play it a bit more (my friends left me to dry!) if I had some more buddies to raising trouble with!

I am 21 and I'm from Sweden. I have been playing this game somewhat regulary for little over a month now, I believe, and Arma 2 before that.

My map knowledge is quite good and I have a natural feel for orientation (compasses = cheating).

As for gear I got myself a trusty old AKM & revolver. I can always find new equipment easily and I do not care about dying so logging out and what not doesn't matter much (a lot more exciting to seek conflict rather than shirk from it!)

I also have both Skype & TS.

PMed