Sign in to follow this  
TheLoneRaptor

Wolves replace zombies

Well considering DayZ doesn't have zombies, I don't know how you're gonna go about this.  You can however, add more wolves

On 6/7/2019 at 3:56 PM, Guy Smiley said:

Well considering DayZ doesn't have zombies, I don't know how you're gonna go about this.  You can however, add more wolves

I would honestly call them zombies.

58 minutes ago, BeyonderG0D said:

I would honestly call them zombies.

Technically, they are not zombies because they never died.  The premise behind DayZ is that a mysterious plague has infected most of the humans and made them irrational and violent.  For whatever reason, you and your fellow players are immune to that plague and have not become infected.

As for adding more wolves or a server with wolves only, I'd rather see more wild animals in the game, like bears and foxes for example.

42 minutes ago, drgullen said:

Technically, they are not zombies because they never died.  The premise behind DayZ is that a mysterious plague has infected most of the humans and made them irrational and violent.  For whatever reason, you and your fellow players are immune to that plague and have not become infected.

As for adding more wolves or a server with wolves only, I'd rather see more wild animals in the game, like bears and foxes for example.

I know I know lol not zombies but their design makes them look like zombies.

1 hour ago, BeyonderG0D said:

I know I know lol not zombies but their design makes them look like zombies.

😋 True dat.

4 hours ago, drgullen said:

😋 True dat.

Honestly wish WE did get zombies that would be slow and then the infested that would be the fast movers.

I swear it would be a coexisting of pure survival.