DayzDayzFanboy

Car tent to a good home.

I found a car tent yesterday in the apartments at cherno. I picked it up purely because I haven't seen one in months, but I don't want it. I messaged a few people on the server I'm on and one guy replied saying he'd have it. By the time I got to his base at Orlovets, he'd logged off. So, it's up for grabs if anyone wants it. I don't want anything for it, but if you have spare netting or a butt pack I wouldn't say no! 

• Like 1

Afternoon,

I don't need but a question.... Where do you even find tents? 

Well I've found a couple now in apartment buildings. I also found one at a heli crash site. Maybe one in a barracks once too, but I couldn't swear to it. 

• Like 1

i laughin my arse off right now..... i literally thought a car tent was for a car ....as in a tent that somehow went on a car for storage or something 🤣 just seen what one looks look ! Haha it to store your fucking car in 🤣 what a dumbass 😂

Regards

DonnyDanger78

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, donnyuk78 said:

i laughin my arse off right now..... i literally thought a car tent was for a car ....as in a tent that somehow went on a car for storage or something 🤣 just seen what one looks look ! Haha it to store your fucking car in 🤣 what a dumbass 😂

Regards

DonnyDanger78

Lol. 

Yeah, and I've still got it off you want it. Maybe you could put it in your base? It'll get pinched of course, but it's yours if you want it. 

• Like 1

Sick of carrying this tent now. Messaged another dude who said he'd have it. Ran all the way back up to the garage between dubrovka and Krasno. He's building a base on the roof. I got to the treeline and was just watching his base for a minute. Then I heard shots nearby. Messaged him and he said it wasn't him. Then I looked at the server and he wasn't online anymore. I asked him and he said he was on with another account. Spider sense started tingling. Then I heard rustling of someone in bushes nearby. He claimed to be in the garage but I couldn't see him. I just got the feck outta there. Something didn't feel right. 

Soo, I still have this bloody tent and I'd like someone to have it as I don't just want to dump it.