Sign in to follow this  
Acids House

From Mod to SA to XBox and now PS4...

Does anyone know how much parity there is between console versions? Is ps4 behind due to its later release or is the content caught up with xbox?

Both Xbox and PS4 run on the 1.02 version. 

• Like 1

Is there somewhere I can see a list of current features actually implemented into the console version and a list of intended features as well?

Not really. Any specifics that you are interested in? Both PC and consoles still have a whole lot of intended features. Ranging from weapons, various cars, helicopters, planes, motors, animal types, fishing, vaulting & climbing, bone fractures, complex diseases, throwing, ragdoll etc....

32 minutes ago, amadieus said:

Not really. Any specifics that you are interested in? Both PC and consoles still have a whole lot of intended features. Ranging from weapons, various cars, helicopters, planes, motors, animal types, fishing, vaulting & climbing, bone fractures, complex diseases, throwing, ragdoll etc....

Nothing in specific. I haven't played Dayz in a while. I just wanted to catch up on how much has changed. What is in the game and what is not. 

U could just play the game an figure it out? I think thats one of the best things when u found or figure something for the first time

1 hour ago, Neophyter said:

U could just play the game an figure it out? I think thats one of the best things when u found or figure something for the first time

This is a waste of time, trust me I know. I've spent time gathering items to craft leather items to only find out that's as far as it goes. You can craft leather but that's it. You're suppose to be able to craft all sorts of stuff from leather. Backpacks, clothes, etc. It's literally half of a feature.

We should not be forced to figure out what's in the game and what's not. That's the devs job to inform us about these things.

What do they tell us? We've(BI) never put the full details of an update/patch in our update/patch logs.

Literally the only dev I've seen be this way. Shit's mind boggling.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, Neophyter said:

No. Like the above said. There are half features in the game. I want to know what I'm in to.

Sign in to follow this