Sign in to follow this  
ImpulZ

Experimental Update 1.03.151625

Hello Survivors,

we just released a new Experimental update with some fixes. Check it out:

Patchnotes

NOTES

• It is highly recommended to use the Steam client option to verify the integrity of the local game cache to avoid corrupted data after downloading this update.
  • Consider de-fragmenting your HDD after downloading large updates.
  • In case of problems, please check the Bohemia Interactive support F.A.Q., DayZ F.A.Q., or BattlEye F.A.Q.
  • You can help us to further improve the game by posting your feedback on the Feedback Tracker.

FIXED

• Fixed: Client error while cooking
  • Fixed: Player could jump with heavy items in hands
  • Fixed: Character could jump in prone
  • Fixed: Incorrect sound was played while walking in crouch with VSS
  • Fixed: Attachments could disappear after the base was dismantled
  • Fixed: It was not possible to loot dead body in car
  • Thanks 1
  • Beans 5

This is all cool beans, but a fix for stuff being so heavy you can not run i have stuff on my character that is no way too heavy for me to run, or maybe change the stamina system to be a bit more forgiving also a fix to stop zombies walk/run though wall that you have bult, i mean what is the point in builing a camp/base if they can just walk though like there is nothing their.

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Reaper TDO said:

This is all cool beans, but a fix for stuff being so heavy you can not run i have stuff on my character that is no way too heavy for me to run, or maybe change the stamina system to be a bit more forgiving also a fix to stop zombies walk/run though wall that you have bult, i mean what is the point in builing a camp/base if they can just walk though like there is nothing their.

I only agree with you with the walls

"Fixed: Attachments could disappear after the base was dismantled"  - Is that referring to the materials from a fence/gate/watchtower ?

GUYS PLEASE now can fix the combination lock change the code when the server restart.. please fix this we cant do a safe base... is imposible. THIS BUG STILL IN THE GAME!!

If the combination lock bug is too hard to fix, maybe replace the combo locks with a 'key' padlock, and let players craft keys that match it if they have that lock? Then just 'use key' on the lock to open it. Something?

• Beans 1