Sign in to follow this  
HiroCheeseMuh1

Duping begins in 3........2.....

Just curious how long it’s going to take PS4 players to experience the irritation  Xbox players are dealing with in regards to duping? 

All you new players get ready for an onslaught of threads from people angry that they can’t find any of the good weapons. 

Welcome aboard the roller coaster of emotions you’re going to go through when people figure out how to cheat 👍🏼😝

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, HiroCheeseMuh1 said:

Just curious how long it’s going to take PS4 players to experience the irritation  Xbox players are dealing with in regards to duping? 

All you new players get ready for an onslaught of threads from people angry that they can’t find any of the good weapons. 

Welcome aboard the roller coaster of emotions you’re going to go through when people figure out how to cheat 👍🏼😝

Adjust your play style and you'll find yourself with an abundance of guns. I found 3 Ak's, 2 M4's, 3 LAR's, and enough ammo to level a city yesterday. Base raiding > military zones...

1 hour ago, McPhorce said:

found 3 Ak's, 2 M4's, 3 LAR's, and enough ammo to level a city yesterday. .

On PS4 or Xbox? 

18 minutes ago, HiroCheeseMuh1 said:

On PS4 or Xbox? 

Xbox. Just realized this the PS4 forum. Although you're insight applies to both.

3 hours ago, McPhorce said:

Xbox. Just realized this the PS4 forum. Although you're insight applies to both.

Oh ok yeah I figured you were talking about Xbox but I wanted to be clear. 👍🏼 I’m playing on both so we’ll see how it goes on Ps4 

We are in early enough to secure some good gear before it's all duped in the woods I think.

Sign in to follow this