Chloe Moretz

FPS on PS4 and PS4 Pro

Hello!

What is the frame rate per second on the playstation 4 Pro in 1080P.

And PS4 standart.

Hello

No idea the exact number but I play on a pro and seems pretty good and my Pro is on a 1080p TV currently ( The wife kicked me off the 4K one).

Certainly playable and didnt notice any problems, not say there wont be though I played for around 3 hours last night if it helps.

Regards

4 hours ago, Chloe Moretz said:

Hello!

What is the frame rate per second on the playstation 4 Pro in 1080P.

And PS4 standart.Fee

Feels like 25-30 fps ps4 pro,  that's trash

• Haha 1

Played it again all last night no issues with performance, it plays well :)really enjoying it so far

3 hours ago, am3x86 said:

Played it again all last night no issues with performance, it plays well :)really enjoying it so far

If you really enjoy 30 fps ps4 pro gameplay just look xbox One x version 60 fps,  it's unfair

14 minutes ago, Der Bjorn said:

If you really enjoy 30 fps ps4 pro gameplay just look xbox One x version 60 fps,  it's unfair

Really 30 fps lock on ps4 pro?? 

1 hour ago, Kodie Collings said:

It's 30 fps but it goes down to like 10 frames if you run around and change direction too quickly 😂

On PS4 Pro?

On 5/31/2019 at 12:06 PM, Der Bjorn said:

To be honest I dont care what FPS it is, I come from the days of Voodoo 3DFX cards when games were really slideshows, All I know is that is playable and not once have I thought I "I wish I had more frames per second here".

But if FPS is your concern and every game must be 4K 60FPS  as standard then thats your thing man.

PS4 Pro, 1080P TV runs fine to me

Peace.

I

2 hours ago, am3x86 said:

To be honest I dont care what FPS it is, I come from the days of Voodoo 3DFX cards when games were really slideshows, All I know is that is playable and not once have I thought I "I wish I had more frames per second here".

But if FPS is your concern and every game must be 4K 60FPS  as standard then thats your thing man.

PS4 Pro, 1080P TV runs fine to me

Peace.

I don't diny that it's playable,  but it's surprise for me the x box version is so huge better maintenance,  I have both platforms to compare that, I hope that it will be same,  because my friends are playing retard ps4 

Remember the xbox version is slightly further down the development path than the ps4 version, it should naturally be superior until the ps4 version has a few updates.

There are a few games similar to Dayz out right now in the PS store that are complete and less in price, I wouldnt rush to play DayZ on a console just now honestly. Each to his own though.

Which is a good point. However, last refresh on my ps4 I found 339 servers and nearly all were full. That's more than 20k players online at once. It might not be a big number compared to triple A titles, but its growing.

On 5/31/2019 at 7:06 AM, Der Bjorn said:

Most console versions are capped to 30fps.

I have an X, it’s certainly not getting 60fps.. Maybe if I look straight down and move slowly. It usually feels like it’s 25-30 FPS. In cities and during automatic gun fight that number tanks even more.

The frames used to be a lot better on console the .63 version.

Edited by Nayte
Typo

1 hour ago, Nayte said:

Most console versions are capped to 30fps.

I have an X, it’s certainly not getting 60fps.. Maybe if I look straight down and move slowly. It usually feels like it’s 25-30 FPS. In cities and during automatic gun fight that number tanks even more.

The frames used to be a lot better on console the .63 version.

Nice try..  I have x too,  it's 50-60 fps in Electrozavodsk. 

46 minutes ago, Der Bjorn said:

Nice try..  I have x too,  it's 50-60 fps in Electrozavodsk. 

Whatever you say...lol

Coming from 90fps on pc to 25/30fps on normal ps4 is a little step back but keep in mind the game just released a few days ago, things will improve i hope. Nevertheless the game is playable and fun. Is all we need. 

It's extremely playable, and I've played for hours on end, there is drops in big cities but that even happens on pc

On 5/30/2019 at 2:57 PM, Van Kinobi said:

Feels like 25-30 fps ps4 pro,  that's trash

I play on a standard PS4 on a 1080p TV and feel like it's more that 30 fps for me.

the FPS here is spiking 1-3 seconds for scopes, or when another player is near if you're good with that then cool but most normal ppl are not and i also played potato games in the 90s but doesnt mean i want to now..  they need to take some of my $50 and work on the FPS spikes whcih i do not have on PC so its not my connection making the famerate stutter, game is not optimized for PS4.