Question

Hello There! The Server 3906 of NL is offline on xbox. we transfered all our stuff to this server because he wasnt in the list of affected server.ö Now hes offline and im very anoyed and angry about this. 

3 answers to this question

3 hours ago, Marcel Eins Lauch said:

Hello There! The Server 3906 of NL is offline on xbox. we transfered all our stuff to this server because he wasnt in the list of affected server.ö Now hes offline and im very anoyed and angry about this. 

Thank you for reporting this. We are aware of 19 EU servers that are not showing up when filtering for the European region. You can still find them when searching for all servers.

We are in contact with the provider to fix this issue.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Marcel Eins Lauch said:

Hi,

Try changing the settings to all regions and then refresh, i thought the same with the server i use but when i did that it was there. 👍

KInd regards

DonnyDanger78

• Like 1

I'm having the same problem. Server NL 3867 has vanished. I've tried changing the filters and it still doesn't show. Is it offline? And if so, then when is it likely to be back up?