Jackel

$75 Australian for dayz???

Are you seriously going to charger people that much for dayz when you know it’s a mess?? I would advise everyone not to buy until they drop the price. This is not a AAA game.

• Like 1
  • Beans 1

The only thing dayz has going for it is.. Well almost everything, theres no game like it, but that doesn't constitute a AAA price point. If there wasn't game breaking bugs i wouldn't mind, at that point the devs deserve it, and i would be happy to support the game as the idea is original and good. I think we need to reward companies that take risks and get a little creative just to satisfy its customers and fill a nieche or unexplored territory in gaming. Unlike most companies that make triple AAA titles that are nothing more then a recycled idea made for the purpose of cashing out. Dayz devs seem to have good intentions but i have to say a AAA price point doesn't look good when the game is in the state that its in. Regardless i play everyday, thank god i paid 30$ for my copy when it first came out. I feel bad for you guys paying 70$ because to most of you it wont be worth it, and might leave you disappointed, but good fixes hopefully will come soon, and the 70$ price point will be irrelevant imo.

• Like 1

I also paid 30.00 for mine. Sometimes its worth it. Sometimes its not, more than it should be. Good luck ps4 players

• Like 2

yea i got it for £36 .... i thought this was a little to much. Its a good game but it has issues and i'm suprised after playing for a few weeks now that its a retail priced full release..... not sure how they have got away with it when such a lot of the basic game itsnt finished/broken.

Regards

DonnyDanger78

On 5/28/2019 at 9:06 PM, Popps said:

I also paid 30.00 for mine. Sometimes its worth it. Sometimes its not, more than it should be. Good luck ps4 players

Same. I keep telling people what they're in for. They gon learn the hard expensive way.

Some people just love to hate. I'm at around 800 hours in game now. I think that's about three pence per hour. I went to see a film at the weekend and it cost me £12 for two hours. The film was shit. Shall we talk about value for money?? 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

Some people just love to hate. I'm at around 800 hours in game now. I think that's about three pence per hour. I went to see a film at the weekend and it cost me £12 for two hours. The film was shit. Shall we talk about value for money?? 

How many of those 800 hrs was spent without lagging, inventory disappearing, falling through the map, getting rolled back or countless other issues. Bet that 2 hr movie was smooth to watch and not choppy. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Popps said:

How many of those 800 hrs was spent without lagging, inventory disappearing, falling through the map, getting rolled back or countless other issues. Bet that 2 hr movie was smooth to watch and not choppy. 

Most of those hours have been pretty darn good thanks. And I've never fallen through the map, had my inventory disappear or been rolled back. Ever. 

• Like 1

No matter what platform its on it should be flat $20USD all round even when its done and polished should be a max of $40USD all round, I think I paid something like $58AUD back in 2014.. still a bit steep i reckon, no matter how many hrs Ive clocked on it.. 3400hrs+.. People always weighing up price vs quality etc... I will pay a price sure, then make sure I get the quality I think should be associated with it, keep in mind these days AAA game devs are a dime a dozen anyone can make a excellent game in given time, even under time constraints its been done and still being done right now.