ImpulZ

DayZ is launching on PlayStation 4!

And the bad part about the ps4 is the bugs! I know p.c had them, xbox as well. What i'm saying is, 30 hours of straight grinding dealing with over excessive long twitching, with rendering being undefined and not hidden, thru all of the worst an unfinished game can throw at you, i came across a crossroad get off or continue. So like a greedy, loot hungary, happy gamer i continue and there before me was another player, we stood there for a slight moment squatting to let each other know we were friendly and then i see his name appearing at the top of the screen so i fumbled to get out of party to game frantically before it turns bad. i finally achieved the seemingly impossible . we befriend and start our journey. i as soon as we start to move we spot another player so i go to mu p.u scope and its pure white. So o back up and give it another go the same result, so i run for it, find a spot, and try again after it seemed like eternity finally with a big render glictch my scope is just long enough to get hit right in the face and over the last month its happened at least 7 times ending with my death and all the shit i work for 50$ naa playstation free month game. Clearly, bleatingly and obviously not done! 60$ and then to top if off i can easily be fixed. They could have one of the best games ever created if not the best, however there lack of communication minus there ability to complete  tasks in an orderly haste hinders there popularity. But who am i but a 36 year old 8th grade dropout gamer whose addiction became an obsession........

4 hours ago, robdisco82 said:

I love this game i will do almost anything to help with the bugs just let use know. Ive played  both versions p.c  version , the Arma 2 version  plus  ps4 version. But the bad part about the ps4 is the bugs! I know p.c had them, xbox as well. What i'm saying is, 30 hours of straight grinding dealing with over excessive long twitching, with rendering being undefined and not hidden, thru all of the worst an unfinished game can throw at you, i came across a crossroad get off or continue. So like a greedy, loot hungary, happy gamer i continue and there before me was another player, we stood there for a slight moment squatting to let each other know we were friendly and then i see his name appearing at the top of the screen so i fumbled to get out of party to game frantically before it turns bad. i finally achieved the seemingly impossible . we befriend and start our journey. i as soon as we start to move we spot another player so i go to mu p.u scope and its pure white. So o back up and give it another go the same result, so i run for it, find a spot, and try again after it seemed like eternity finally with a big render glictch my scope is just long enough to get hit right in the face and over the last month its happened at least 7 times ending with my death and all the shit i work for 50$ naa playstation free month game. Clearly, bleatingly and obviously not done! 60$ and then to top if off i can easily be fixed. They could have one of the best games ever created if not the best, however there lack of communication minus there ability to complete  tasks in an orderly haste hinders there popularity. But who am i but a 36 year old 8th grade dropout gamer whose addiction became an obsession........

PC player, here....feeling your pain, my man.

Your post outlines what a great many also feel.

The potential is there...but the folks at BI are just not good enough (or not managed well enough) to get DayZ up to where we ALL want it to be.

Keep the faith...and perhaps there can be salvation in the form of a console MOD? Not sure how that works (if it can at all) but the Modding Community and the vast array of Community-run PC servers have really helped to keep DayZ evolving.....despite the developers' best efforts to piss us off completely.

With all the people complaining (acceptable to some degree), I felt compelled to share a sample of my experience this far.

I can’t really complain myself since this is how things run for me no matter where I am on the map.

Have a great day ya’ll!

Edited by bossefraise

45 minutes ago, Matthias Maes said:

sombody that can tell me how you craft a bow in dayz for ps4?? 

Dayz currently don't have bows on any platforms sorry 😞

2 minutes ago, Lt.Master said:

Dayz currently don't have bows on any platforms sorry 😞

thats suckt and fishinng rot? 

Just now, Matthias Maes said:

thats suckt and fishinng rot? 

Nah sorry...

4 minutes ago, Matthias Maes said:

what crafting is not in the game on ps4 

You can craft improvised suppresors and some stuff for base building but thats it (and for everyone, not only PS4 or Xbox)
EDIT : Also ghillies

Edited by Lt.Master

Just now, Lt.Master said:

You can craft improvised suppresors and some stuff for base building but thats it (and for everyone, not only PS4 or Xbox)

thats suckt no ghillie no fish trap no trap for bunny's 

Just now, Matthias Maes said:

thats suckt no ghillie no fish trap no trap for bunny's 

Oh oups ! Yes the ghillie is ingame but with a brown color, you can't have a green ghillie

2 minutes ago, Lt.Master said:

Oh oups ! Yes the ghillie is ingame but with a brown color, you can't have a green ghillie

thats good but i hope that the rest come in game 

1 hour ago, Matthias Maes said:

sombody know or there are cars in dayz for ps4 

All versions of the game include cars. They spawn all over the map but are not that common.

There are several tools available on the World Wide Web which you can use to find out where the different spawn locations are on the map. 

On 5/29/2019 at 8:13 PM, Zalic said:

You should start PS4 at .063 that way they know what it feels like. You know? ...how to suffer.

You make a grown man cry.... Lol