spankimus

Chicago 57 Admin abuse [GSG] Clan

Bump to this thread, this is the shit that is ruining this game. Not only we need to take care about users cheating, but now even about admins abusing their power + cheating.

PS: can a GSG team member comes here to post an idiot excuse please? Just to have a laugh... lol.

Thanks for the support here guys, and I really hope as well that a staff member will see this thread and take action. The proof is plenty clear enough. And if more is needed I have a bunch of videos on my twitch (twitch.tv/shizanky) where I was live streaming them kicking me over and over.

Bump. really thought admins would reply by now

Hopefully they will soon. These guys are still at large being total douches.

Here's a video of the instant death then once I got close back to where my body was I started getting kicked again. I think at this time I was actually live streaming as well. They probably saw it and didn't want me getting back to my body.

That death is weeeeeird shit man...no blood loss or anything, just keel over and dead... Spooky

have you tried contacting that gsg admin btw?

Indeed I have, sent an email and a pm. Also even tried talking to them while they were in the lobby of the server. Haven't had one response.

btw how come you can see zombies through buildings? like white dots

And it looks like a few of the GSG guys share ownership of it. I've noticed 3 different people as admin on that server... 2 off the top of my head "James2986" and "ThatDirtySlave". ThatDirtySlave is the one I had killed in the camp where I was kicked very shortly after killing him.

btw how come you can see zombies through buildings? like white dots

It's a recruit difficulty server. I really don't like it... You can see all zombies/animals through buildings and terrain. You can even see the green dots for players, which is very dumb.

didn't no Recruit difficulty was allowed in Dayz! only Regular and Veteran.

didn't no Recruit difficulty was allowed in Dayz! only Regular and Veteran.

I didn't know either, and I really don't think it should be allowed. It seems hunger and thirst drain extremely slow or not at all on recruit too, which kinda takes out an important aspect of the game.

These kids need to be banned, and get their server shut down so people that actually want a server to play legit on can have one faster.

I'm amazed nothing has been done about this...

Just seen this, wow. Surprised nothing has been done yet, hopefully this has been noted by the staff and they're investigating, seems pretty clear cut though.

This is the main reason we bought our own server together, make sure none of this shit happens as there is far too much convenient server restarts a minute after you raid a clans camp or killed someone.

You could also make a topic on server general rather than the cheats forum, I guess? This server needs shutting down asap.

I did make a duplicate thread in the server general, it didn't get very much attention. I don't really want to do it again as it is frowned upon. (Making multiple threads regarding the same issue)

Might wanna PM a moderator with the thread link.

Might wanna PM a moderator with the thread link.

Is there a place here on the forums where I could find a list of the staff? I don't want to PM the wrong person.. that too is frowned upon.