Weyland Yutani (DayZ)

Hatchback_02 is NOT in current 1.03...why?

In cfgeventspawns.xml there is no Hatchback_02 present. Why were we not informed and how did this get past QA?

The following assets are present and in their proper order:

• VehicleCivilianSedan
  • StaticHeliCrash
  • VehicleOffroadHatchback
  • StaticPoliceCar
  • VehicleV3S
  • ItemPlanks
  • VehicleV3SChassis

I've added enough modded vehicles to know that the Hatchback_02 should be somewhere in the cfgeventspawns.xml.

Why has the V3S been in the files for so long now? I have to zero out the V3S parts out of the types.xml every single dag'on update. It's not a case of Oo we forgot...because y'all didn't forget to get the Ikarus out.

• Thanks 3

I have only seen the wheels and doors for the car. Still NO car base any idea why this is? This is just one of many issues with this update. 

Thanks

• Beans 2

Found a bunch of doors. No vehicle chassis though. It’s a pretty big miss in my opinion but then again...this is DayZ so those of us that have been playing it for so long are used to it.

Edited by Copper353
  • Beans 1

I would hope BI would make an official announcement that what they wanted in the game for us they can't deliver this time round, rather than leading us on this wild goose chase that only ends in disappointment.😪

I've spent so many hours searching car spawns (I thought Gunter shares its spawn points with another car, but wasn't sure which), needless to say - to no avail.

In the hindsight, the pranks which BI pulls on us are actually quite funny. Dear devs, stay classy and keep messing with us. We need to be kept on our toes and we love it. To hell with rigid forms, to hell with "we announced it, so it's in game".

• Beans 1