Intentionally coded for myselfe during the development of the DayZ "DeerIsle" Map, i think this might come in handy for some people:

Since I got tired in editing all mission .XMLs (mainly types.xml) by hand, this tool can do massmanipulation at one click. 

a) Filter/Search for the items you want to modify

b) select multiple by mouse or STRG

c) Set Values..

d) ...reapeat for other items...

e) ...Save.

This will save you plenty of time while customizing your types.xml. Other functions will come in with further updates. Just play around with it.

Tipp of the dev: If Bohemian releases a new types.xml, just rename it to typesnew.xml and put it in the same directory of your own. Hit "Check for new types" and you will get all new items which you are missing!

NOTE:

* Do a backup of you mission folder! Bugs may be included!

* If you want to use the playerspawn and eventdraw mode on chernarus: Replace the map image of deerisle with a suitable chernarus map and set the correct mapsize in the editor (upper right corner).

Download: https://mega.nz/#F!nC4WyQIL!aYucTsmfhx5No6J8zclVFA

97oHhEZ.png

CI17B6o.png

Edited by grillstern666
  • Thanks 2

Is the download link correct - unable to DL the file? Anyways, thank you for providing the tool!

under the link there are only DeerIsle server files but no DayZED tool 😥

this was from May .. things happen fast , that tool may no longer work with current version of dayz, and was removed

On 5/13/2019 at 9:29 PM, grillstern666 said:

Intentionally coded for myselfe during the development of the DayZ "DeerIsle" Map, i think this might come in handy for some people:

Since I got tired in editing all mission .XMLs (mainly types.xml) by hand, this tool can do massmanipulation at one click. 

a) Filter/Search for the items you want to modify

b) select multiple by mouse or STRG

c) Set Values..

d) ...reapeat for other items...

e) ...Save.

This will save you plenty of time while customizing your types.xml. Other functions will come in with further updates. Just play around with it.

Tipp of the dev: If Bohemian releases a new types.xml, just rename it to typesnew.xml and put it in the same directory of your own. Hit "Check for new types" and you will get all new items which you are missing!

NOTE:

* Do a backup of you mission folder! Bugs may be included!

* If you want to use the playerspawn and eventdraw mode on chernarus: Replace the map image of deerisle with a suitable chernarus map and set the correct mapsize in the editor (upper right corner).

Download: https://mega.nz/#F!nC4WyQIL!aYucTsmfhx5No6J8zclVFA

97oHhEZ.png

CI17B6o.png

Maybe you release app not your mission files?

Hey Dude ... where is the .exe.. the link is through the deerisle files

Greetz Burschi

I have been using this tool

But unfortunatly Deerisle doesnt line up, the program was made for Cherno. 

@grillstern666 would it be possible to release your tool as it would suit Deerisle map.

I was wanting to configure zombie spawns for dynamic locations for PVZ zombie spawner.

Thanks for Deerisle, great work on a cool map 🙂

. unknown.png

Edited by aussie battler