Sign in to follow this  
Boris-5bc9d140eede24b7

Looking to build a server with a person or a group of people

I wanna make a DayZ SA server for people to play on, but its a lot of work for just one person. If anybody is interested in joining my endeavor just hit me up on discord BorisP#4537

• I am on the East Coast the United States so you would have to be around that time, I am kinda flexible though.
  • You must be willing to learn as this process will be a lot of learning and trial and error
  • You must have patience because you cant expect something like this to get off the ground running at first.
  • You must have a basic idea of GitHub and how the GitHub flow works.
  • Communication is another big one.

Main GoalMy Main goal with this server is to create a very unique server, that updates at the least once a week constantly.

• I don't expect a lot of people to join for a while because of all the things I want to put into it.
  • A lot of unexpected twist and turns will prob come out of this because DayZ is still realities new in terms of server developing especially since its a new engine.
  • I honestly don't know all the mods that I want to use since the modding community is still new as well. I;m just gonna gonna take em as I go, and I could implement a mod one day then remove it and add another one another day if something doesn't work.

Edited by Boris-5bc9d140eede24b7
  • Beans 1

Hi Boris, 

Welcome to the forums. It's a better idea to add more info for what you want to acheive with your server.

The country you are in, the time you play, what type of server you would like to start, mods ? 

Add some description to your orignal post to entice the forum members.

EDIT: Excellent !

Edited by liquidcactus
  • Thanks 1