Bhodi11

Character rolls back and inventory disappearing

Just got back to playing last night. Got a nice loadout going. Logged off to eat, came back, I'm in a warehouse I was in like two hours ago in Svetlojarsk. I logged off in Novo.

This is some bullshit. Back to other games until it's fixed. I can't play the game in this state. Losing hours of progress is complete bullshit.

And no, I wasn't duping. Haven't duped since like December when I was base building and duping mats.

This shit is crazy. Not surprised tho. It is BI after all. Pffft...

Edited by Man Parts 241

guys, i have to get this thread back to top. i have the same sh*t since yesterday. 

i try to explain it from the beginning. it all starts with this i guess  

yesterday i met with a friend on a EU server to bring him a jerrycan with fuel to get his car running. i met him, fueled his car and did some water in the jerrycan for the car aswell for the radiator. then i put the can in the car.  

then i asked him to take some stuff out of his car i need. didnt work to get anything out of the car inventory. we all now - sometime it does not work, so i logged out and logged in again. i spawned a few meters down the street with the jerrycan in my hand and recognized the jerrycan was full. hmm???? i checked the car and i was able to refuel it again. thought the server just desynced or whatever and did the refuel steps with fuel and water again. then i recognized aswell that the can was already in the car and so we had two jerrycans. it was duped. i was like „ok“??? then i headed up back for a 45mins walk back to my base and put all the stuff in my tents i didnt need with me and put some other clothes on and logged off. 

TODAY i logged in and spawned at the same street and WITH the jerrycan in my hand like yesterday. it was crazy. i didnt thought so much about it and walked the same way back to my base. i looted a few things on my way and met another friend. just 50 meters in front of my base my game freezed and i was forced to relogin. guess where i spawned - again at the same place with the jerrycan in my hand and all the loot from the 45 min walk before was gone!!!

so i decided to walk again back, take our car with my friend at the base and head up to the coast. there i put all my stuff in the car and killed myself. i respawned and logged out and back in to check if the bug was gone. after login i was back at the same spot where i logged out. perfect i thought! my friend picked me up at night near solnechy. i took all my stuff out of the car. there we had a nice fight over a hour with three guys in a house. we killed them and took the loot. then we head back to out base with the car and looted on our way an old base. this needed some time. then on our way back there was a server restart.

guess what happened after the restart? it rolled my character back to the house near solnechy where we fighted with the three guys about a hour ago. my loot was rolled back to the point a few minutes after my respawn: a backpack i found at the beach, a plum....BUT WITH SOME OF MY STUFF i weared outside my inventory like m4, tac helmet, gloves... but nothing in my backback, pants, jacket, vest...

did somebody had the same sh*t and know what to do? please, i need help. i dont know what to do.... 😞

its just so game breaking. i lost so much loot due the roll backs. 

Edited by waldipwnss