Sign in to follow this  
UniformHyperon_AUT

game freeze

Question

dear devs, yesterday i was on my way to the south-west military camp, found a heli crash there and picked up the vsd and also found an sk 59/66. then i helped a friendly survivor at the camp down with some zombies, game freezes and my only option was to turn off the game and restart it. when i logged back in...i was a freshie...wow...that was great. just found some good guns just to rejoin as a freshspawn?! is there any way to get my char back?!

1 answer to this question

On 4/3/2019 at 10:11 AM, UniformHyperon_AUT said:

dear devs, yesterday i was on my way to the south-west military camp, found a heli crash there and picked up the vsd and also found an sk 59/66. then i helped a friendly survivor at the camp down with some zombies, game freezes and my only option was to turn off the game and restart it. when i logged back in...i was a freshie...wow...that was great. just found some good guns just to rejoin as a freshspawn?! is there any way to get my char back?!

Sorry to tell you but no, no way to get your character back than just grind it again. I've also had 2 occasions around other people when my game has crashed while trying to speak with them. Lucky me they spared my life but there's definitely somekind of a problem with the chat and people being close to you.