Chavo_

Please add bots patrols / Misions

Please add bots patrols, and misions.  Or the possibility to do it.

• Like 1

Hello, we need more action in the game !! add artificial intelligence in military bases or in strategic places! and the possibility of doing missions!

Thank !!!

There's no AI brain. You won't get AI unless a mod team does it. Epoch is supposedly working on it though.

I too would love missions like escape from tarkov. It would give us reasons to visit certain locations. But lets be honest.. we dont even have vaulting!!! nades, or smoke? so we have 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000% chance of this ever happening.  We need more zombie hordes, and some out in the woods, farms ect.. no where near enough.

Edited by Box of Demons

this is cool! If the developers will add to the game AI patrol - it will be a bomb! But these are only our thoughts(

The devs at the Epoch mod and the Expansion mod are both developing bots. 

I believe they have been very clear that there will be no survivor AI bots added to vanilla DayZ.  Having said that, I still think they might do it eventually as an addon, to pave the way for future iterations of Arma (assuming they are planning to use Enfusion for that). There was a brief 0.63 stress test build when the AI commands controlling infected aggro were suddenly audible to players. Standing in a building after aggroing a bunch of infected outside, you could hear this cold female voice calling out coordinates. It was creepy and fun, but was patched out after just one day. Anyway, that implies that some kind of framework to build AI on is in place.

20 hours ago, BetterDeadThanZed said:

The devs at the Epoch mod and the Expansion mod are both developing bots. 

Epoch said the are putting of their mod till 2020 ..no time to work on it, and waiting for more mod tools from dayz 

Edited by Chainsaw_Squirrel

On 5/23/2019 at 5:36 AM, Box of Demons said:

I too would love missions like escape from tarkov. It would give us reasons to visit certain locations. But lets be honest.. we dont even have vaulting!!! nades, or smoke? so we have 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000% chance of this ever happening.  We need more zombie hordes, and some out in the woods, farms ect.. no where near enough.

Zero Chances .. of nades and smoke  🙂  vaulting coming .. missions are in the works from modders, dont say never .. never comes fast 🙂 I know u posted this a while back .. just poking a little 

1 hour ago, Chainsaw_Squirrel said:

Epoch said the are putting of their mod till 2020 ..no time to work on it, and waiting for more mod tools from dayz 

Some people are still working on it, but they aren't actively working to complete it right now.