Sign in to follow this  
McPhorce

Did I do him dirty?

So I was on Prison island yesterday, doing my rounds of the barracks, picking through the SG5-K's seemingly all by myself. All the doors were closed on the island, and I was hitting the last barracks, when my overly casual looting scenario took a sharp turn. I went to enter the last room, open the door, and there is a guy camping the corner of said room. He had the jump on me. I was far to confident I was the lone survivor on the island. By the time I realize that there is in fact a fully geared player in the room it was to late, he opened fire on me and thank the gods he was a potato. Bloodied me up pretty good but my plate carrier saved my life. I ran into the opposing room and locked myself in. Didn't have my headphones on ( way to casual) and ran over to pop them on and confront my attempted murderer. I flipped on the mic and proceeded to ask " WHAT THE HELL DUDE?"... His response... " I'm starving, sorry dude, thought you might have food, I'm getting off though, nice to meet you"... then silence. I charged out of the room and gunned him down while he was logging...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Beans 2

Nah, you were in your right - he opened fire on you without a warning and then tried to combat log when you survived it - scum of the earth!

You did a fine job.

• Like 1

No shame in that now he is snacking on the lords bounty 

• Haha 1

Sign in to follow this