Sign in to follow this  
Ste Lawrence

Character locked

Question

Please help, been here since began, here my character ID(8C16BAF27950B2757113072A63D3EAC37E26AFED)🥺

5 answers to this question

Find character id at bottom left of character page (where you see your character just before you hit "play" its the incredibly long number with letters and numbers)

email the number to

community@dayz.com

they "kill" your character so you can restart the game with a new one.

Fix in progress but they still don't know what's causing the issue.

Which i have done following the long path which leads you to this site, hence character ID is posted

Bro he didnt even read what you posted he copy and pasted some bullshit to give you the run around the olny reason they released the game is to get more money from ps4 I'm contacted bbb about all this shit bro false advertisement

7 hours ago, Dustin Lee said:

Bro he didnt even read what you posted he copy and pasted some bullshit to give you the run around the olny reason they released the game is to get more money from ps4 I'm contacted bbb about all this shit bro false advertisement

<duh?> - having a TOUGH WEEKEND @Dustin Lee  ?? - you're stuck in database and it is SUNDAY dude.. you think there's 24/7  S.H.I.E.L.D. world-watch up there ??  You joined 7 hours ago - today is SUNDAY - go down the mall and CHECK.
Instead of dissing this Whole Evil Planet,  have a Pepsi and call the Silver Surfer - he always shows up REAL fast. 

16 hours ago, Dustin Lee said:

I did read what he posted, please note that you have to EMAIL your player number, NOT post it here...