HoneyBadgers420.

Free gear anyone?

Not gonna play til the update so if anyone wants all my gear they can, got ak, fx, m4, got bunch of mags for each, just msg HoneyBadgers420 im near nwaf

Edited by HoneyBadgers420.
  • Haha 1
  • Beans 1

30 minutes ago, HoneyBadgers420. said:

Not gonna play til the update so if anyone wants all my gear they can, got ak, fx, m4, got bunch of mags for each, just msg HoneyBadgers420 im near nwaf

That’s nice of you. You should mess with a fresh spawn on the coast. Walk up and wave, then proceed to end your own life.

Just post the clip here if you do. 

25 minutes ago, Nayte said:

That’s nice of you. You should mess with a fresh spawn on the coast. Walk up and wave, then proceed to end your own life.

Just post the clip here if you do. 

Hahah yeah that would be funny!

40 minutes ago, HoneyBadgers420. said:

Hahah yeah that would be funny!

I may actually try that late tonight when I’m on.

Yeah i might have to do that as well lol, i think everyone who read or saw this might think this is bait or something but honestly i have so much gear i dont want it to go to wqste got an m4, usg, ak,skorpion , like 7 mags for the m4 and lots more.

3 hours ago, HoneyBadgers420. said:

Yeah i might have to do that as well lol, i think everyone who read or saw this might think this is bait or something but honestly i have so much gear i dont want it to go to wqste got an m4, usg, ak,skorpion , like 7 mags for the m4 and lots more.

Have a firefight ?