Hi, I love this but i was wondering since this mod is a surviving zombie mode could there be a girl or 2 to choose to play because everyone should be trying to survive zombies not just male army men. Just a thought. i dont get to ever play female character and i really like FPS games. Thank you

:):heart:

Can't tell if troll, or really a gir.... Newp, Reddit says there are NO girls on the internet.

Disregarding that, DayZ gives you the option to choose a male or female character whenever you start a new character.

Congratulations, Picture Sharing "Pretty Girl of the Internet." Here's your fished for treasure: A compliment.

"I'm sure you're a very handsome fella."

Now back to your lair, and pick the female skin when asked what suit you're wearing today.

I play as a female skin... not to deceive people of my real identity but because they're slightly smaller, I'm assuming the hitbox is therefore also smaller :3

hmm it would be cool if you could import your own skin on like a pic of youself like you could do on socom on ps3

Oh thank you, I am very new to this game and didnt know there was a girl character. most of the FPS games i have played are always guy character. Im mostly on Team Fortress and sometimes Left 4 dead2 which has one black girl and 3 guys. I agree with you HDFX it would be awesome if you can import your own skin.

u can pick a female skin, but if u find a gillie suit or camo there useless to a female char since they cant wear it.

In the future we'll just plug the cable into the port near the base of the skull and your true self will load into the game. Right? No hiding who you are then. Perhaps a chance for a bit of respect, too. :)

In the future we'll just plug the cable into the port near the base of the skull and your true self will load into the game. Right? No hiding who you are then. Perhaps a chance for a bit of respect' date=' too. :)

[/quote']

Probably an increase in assault related crimes too, since people will start seeking each other out and beating the living shit out of each other.

I +1 this idea. :P

Post a pictuire of yourself in your panties from the waist down holding a cardboard sign that reads: "I play Day Z" - and then we might consider your claim.

Post a pictuire of yourself in your panties from the waist down holding a cardboard sign that reads: "I play Day Z" - and then we might consider your claim.

page 2 not bad really.. i thought within 3 replys!

There are male/female... Although I somehow doubt that the 17% of players who play dayz and choose female are actually girls...

<_<

You spyin on me?

I play as a female skin... not to deceive people of my real identity but because they're slightly smaller, I'm assuming the hitbox is therefore also smaller :3

I did it so I could name her: Ivana Repopulatealot

A fine Greek name, I must say... B)

Ill post a picture with a sign that says that but not in my undies lol :P

Go on then :D

i like that i can play a girl on here but it sucks that the guys get all the face selections and I get stuck with one. Which isnt to bad because she is blonde like me hehe :D

*Fapfapfapfapfap*

Just because ur a girl doesn´t mean u have to behave like a hugging retard.

Just saying.

Just because ur a girl doesn´t mean u have to behave like a hugging retard.

Just saying.

And what may i ask is a hugging retard sir?

Does it really matter if she is actually a girl, or a guy prentending to be a girl? She asked a question, no need to act like a douche. <_<

i like that i can play a girl on here but it sucks that the guys get all the face selections and I get stuck with one. Which isnt to bad because she is blonde like me hehe :D

GamerGirl, as others have said you just choose the female option when you first make a new character. I was not aware there was only 1 female skin, you may want to make a post in the suggestions forum about possibly adding in different face selections, im sure there are many more people that would also like that idea. :)

Sorry, couldn't resist.

I know, I'm a bad person, I should have been a bandit.

post-16849-0-56529200-1342189512_thumb.j