MaYo0x

everything has disappeared , return to 0

so it's tired of it, you step forward a step back 3, I have more than 1200 hours of games, and it skates, the with this update rotten I lost all my character and all my camp, the bugg server lists, zombies are super heros, why have you still change inventory, ??? make real progress or touch nothing, but what you do is anything, beta of nothing at all, it is exactly like alpha, this game will never be released, I am very disappointed, hours of games aneanties by your incompetence, no interest, you remove weapons, and hop update you put them back and then remove them again and presto you put them back, no but serious; why did I lose everything ??? you are not able to add rather than reset everything each time

You’re the first person I heard was reset. What hive was the character in?

We recommend a persistence wipe for modded servers.

I have two questions.

Spoiler

What is a aneanties?

Spoiler

Do they have periods in your mother-tongue?

Edited by Parazight

7 hours ago, eno said:

Vous êtes la première personne que j'ai entendue a été réinitialisée. Dans quelle ruche était le personnage?

the server was in the servers community and I do not think they are modded, and suddenly how to know if the server is modded, then I rarely have servers that are displayed, very disappointed,

4 hours ago, Parazight said:

J'ai deux questions.

Masquer le contenu

Qu'est-ce qu'un aneanties?

Masquer le contenu

Ont-ils des règles dans votre langue maternelle?

then annihilated,

and sorry but it is Google Translate