nhow7108

Lack of M4s and AKMs due to bug

39 minutes ago, McPhorce said:

Every time you defend your stance on this you are assuming that the system is working as intended. The devs even said that the lack of M4's and Ak's is directly influenced by the number of rifles being duped and then stashed, and would work on a solution. Do you even play on console? 

No, PC but I've followed development since 2014-2015, I was also one of the more active testers in the .6x versions and I've been reading/writing game code since the early nineties, the console version is just a port of the PC version., that argument holds no weight.

I'm not assuming anything, I have the data-files now and the output is correct for the instructions I see.

I would like to see this statement I'm guessing they used indefinite terms and you're polarising and indifferent statement to suit your wants, if not someone put their foot in BI's mouth, or they're flat out lying to you or going back on what they told us, that I'm not sure of at all now? The M4s are hard to find argument was beat to death two years ago and the statement then was "not everyone should be able to find one because they're supposed to be rare".

Duping absolutely would make it show up faster but they will still end up hoarded either way, rest assured that is getting better combating duping, we're several versions ahead of you it it's not much of an issue anymore. 

I love this concept/game and what I know about Bohemia games and see in the finished portions it can be dialled in however specific groups want when it's done, my fear and why I speak out is I don't want corners cut in the survival aspects if they can double dip on the financial end forgetting the original supporters.

The engine has or will have the capability to make us all happy but ease of finding and automatic weapon is moot compared to everything else us EA customers paid for in advance and still haven't seen.

Fix duping but hoarding is a legitimate game mechanic or should be, this is when there was only 15 trucks per server, I had one more hidden half a click away that I would have got home if there wasn't a scheduled wipe the next day, I felt a sense of accomplishment and was horribly entertained getting 1/3 of the vehicles on a server to myself, games are supposed to entertain.

Is it fair, who cares if four other players couldn't get one too, I had 5 trucks legit and it made me happy.

65DE5D783DE85BEF14B7FC96A904DE9CBEAD4ABE

• Beans 1