Sign in to follow this  
brandon2994

Make A button to hit with your weapon

Hey Developers people with the new feature you guys made that knock back when hitting can easily  kill some when spamming punches right in front of you !

This happen to me yesterday couldn't do anything he punch me until I passed Out will be nice to add a feature that you can hit your weapon to knock them back too ! Thank you. 👨‍✈️

Yeah I agree punching seems a little OP. The other day a survivor ran up on me in a house, I was armed with a gun. He ran in and started punch spamming me, I was knocked into a corner and stun locked. I barely somehow managed to escape and kill the perp, but it was too close. The stun lock felt very OP lol.

On 2/6/2019 at 8:10 PM, brandon2994 said:

Hey Developers people with the new feature you guys made that knock back when hitting can easily  kill some when spamming punches right in front of you !

This happen to me yesterday couldn't do anything he punch me until I passed Out will be nice to add a feature that you can hit your weapon to knock them back too ! Thank you. 👨‍✈️

As long as you are not playing on servers with manipulated stamina, players should not be able to stun-lock you continually until death/uncon. That said, the stun lock is intended to give an advantage to players who are able to push a heavy melee attack through. Players with ranged weapons are at a disadvantage when attacked in close combat, which is natural.

We intend to bring a melee attack with pistols/guns into the game that players can use when surprised in close range. However, this attack will not be able to break the stun lock. Keep your guard/mobility up to avoid stun locks.

• Thanks 1

On 2/8/2019 at 11:03 AM, ImpulZ said:

As long as you are not playing on servers with manipulated stamina, players should not be able to stun-lock you continually until death/uncon. That said, the stun lock is intended to give an advantage to players who are able to push a heavy melee attack through. Players with ranged weapons are at a disadvantage when attacked in close combat, which is natural.

We intend to bring a melee attack with pistols/guns into the game that players can use when surprised in close range. However, this attack will not be able to break the stun lock. Keep your guard/mobility up to avoid stun locks.

Ok, thanks for taking your time to respond looking forward to see that melee weapon atack 🙂

On 2/8/2019 at 8:03 AM, ImpulZ said:

We intend to bring a melee attack with pistols/guns into the game that players can use when surprised in close range.

I'm glad to hear this as well. I hate to give up when cornered after firing the last round.