Sign in to follow this  
INomadZ

DayZ Annoyances #7

I remember when your videos used to be entertaining. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Parazight said:

I remember when your videos used to be entertaining. 

Yeah, things changed a little. As you may know that entertaining is subjective, I'm curious which videos of mine (if you remember) were entertaining for you? Apart from things got busier for me IRL, and have less time editing videos, I also realized that I didn't want to waste my time producing "entertaining" videos only to get 300-500 views on average as a result. I get the same amount of views regardless of if my videos are edited/entertaining or have interesting content or not. Some of my videos are in fact entertaining, but people aren't seeing them or sharing them and why bother making them if people aren't watching them? :D Or maybe people aren't watching and sharing them because my videos aren't really entertaining, other than to only a few people? But whatever it is, it is what it is. Thanks for your comments!

• Like 1

Just make timeless videos.  Eventually they will be seen by people who like the game.  Have faith and don't look at the numbers.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Parazight said:

Just make timeless videos.  Eventually they will be seen by people who like the game.  Have faith and don't look at the numbers.

Thanks for your advice! Yeah, I stopped worrying about the numbers long time ago.