Cookster1234

Silencer and zombies

Question

Silencers are a nightmare dont last long also zombies got killed twice yesterday any noise theirs like 10 plus come at you then it caused massige lag could not get away got stuck in the wall of a house at one stage they are way over board

6 answers to this question

you could learn punctuation or it is really hard to read your sentences

silencers on guns dont help with zombies, only pistol silencers do.

it is true, they wear off quickly. gun cleaning kit is definitely useful.

lags are random unfortunately. sometimes it can be a massive data burst, in which case it lags for everybody.

On 13/01/2019 at 12:10 PM, Cookster1234 said:

Silencers are a nightmare dont last long also zombies got killed twice yesterday any noise theirs like 10 plus come at you then it caused massige lag could not get away got stuck in the wall of a house at one stage they are way over board

You can also use duct tape to repair silencers. Just check them every time you've been using it to make sure it's not badly damaged. I've been using the same silencer for quite some time now. Duct tape is one of my essential accessories as it fixes pretty much anything. Just like in real life! 

• Like 2

On 15/01/2019 at 12:00 AM, DayzDayzFanboy said:

You can also use duct tape to repair silencers. Just check them every time you've been using it to make sure it's not badly damaged. I've been using the same silencer for quite some time now. Duct tape is one of my essential accessories as it fixes pretty much anything. Just like in real life! 

Yep i know what you meen but the metal ones damage just as easy anyway of fixing them

4 minutes ago, Cookster1234 said:

Yep i know what you meen but the metal ones damage just as easy anyway of fixing them

Yeah metal silencers can be repaired with duct tape too. I'm assuming you can also use weapon repair kits. I'm pretty sure I have. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

Yeah metal silencers can be repaired with duct tape too. I'm assuming you can also use weapon repair kits. I'm pretty sure I have. 

Thank you will try that its a pain because it still sounds silenced but freinds said that silencer is broke and the 20 zombies appear lol