xNube4U2Killx

Crafting watchtower kit

Any suggestions with how to combine 4 short sticks with the rope, I can only get bunches of 3 sticks and when I combine them of course I get a fence kit and a left over stick...

First you group up 5 sticks.  

You have to cycle through recipes, typically by left clicking to select which recipe you want.  Then hold LMB to craft.

edit: oh wait, this is xbox forum.   I dunno.  works fine for the keyboard people.

Edited by Parazight

You'll need to stack sticks in your hand to create a stack of four, take sticks to hand and press B on others sticks in your inventory to combine them. This works for all stackable items & is very useful for creating space in your inventory. You can also split stacks by pressing X on stacks. Hope this helps, just make sure you only have a stack of four sticks though me the craftable option will not appear, enjoy.

Edited by TheYetiBum

19 hours ago, TheYetiBum said:

You'll need to stack sticks in your hand to create a stack of four, take sticks to hand and press B on others sticks in your inventory to combine them. This works for all stackable items & is very useful for creating space in your inventory. You can also split stacks by pressing X on stacks. Hope this helps, just make sure you only have a stack of four sticks though me the craftable option will not appear, enjoy.

Thanks so much! I'll give that a try and it's great to clean up my inventory. Many thanks!

On 1/5/2019 at 12:41 PM, Parazight said:

First you group up 5 sticks.  

You have to cycle through recipes, typically by left clicking to select which recipe you want.  Then hold LMB to craft.

edit: oh wait, this is xbox forum.   I dunno.  works fine for the keyboard people.

Use RT to cycle recipes on Xbox