Sign in to follow this  
KevLARR

we're was my dead bodie ?

Question

so yesterday I died and respawn rather close to my bodie . I ran back it only took 5 mins and there was nothing there ! same kind of loot around but no bodies,  if the world dosent save stuff like that what's the point ? we can't tell if anybody has bein there or if someone died . if a massive fire fight took place we should be able to see the carnage left over. this is a big thing missed . hope the game gets more intense. like it but it's still lacking.

2 answers to this question

On 1/4/2019 at 4:26 PM, [Gen]Adzic said:

Not sure on console but on PC a dead body disappears within 5 minutes too.

The despawn time of dead bodies is currently very low, as long as no other player is close-by.

Not sure on console but on PC a dead body disappears within 5 minutes too. I killed two guys at Staroye tents yesterday.. on my way west (I got the DayZ adrenaline rush for the first time in years! YAY!) and by the time I'd looted one of them of all his prized possessions the other players body had vanished.

Don't know about anyone else but I'd also like to see more details of the person you killed if possible, things like their name and how long they'd been a survivor for.