Sign in to follow this  
LAGANG

Cant change keybinds after 1.0

Hi guys, i really need help rn, i cant change my keybind "turn left" and "turn right" at A for left and E for right, those keybind are locked at Q and D.. how this can be possible in a 5 years dev game.... anyway..

thanks for help

Hi Dear.

I am left-handed, so I have to set the direction keys on the right side of the keyboard to play,
but I could not change the left and right key settings. How can we solve this? 

Are you looking at the developer ?!

same problem here...

i am left-handed and want to bind left - right to numpad4 and numpad8,

it displays the selected one but it doesnt work ingame

If you save your own keybinds  and leave the keybinds window - and then at the next Steam login open it again, you'll see "your" keybinds set all to "0" - ingame you can't do anything.
BUT : At the top of the keybind window you have the choice "default" or "user" settings. Select User to get your own keybinds showing - do this after you have opened DayZ from Steam and before you log in to a server.

1 hour ago, slartibarfas said:
1 hour ago, pilgrim* said:

MAIS: En haut de la fenêtre Keybind, vous avez le choix des paramètres " par défaut " ou " utilisateur ". Sélectionnez Utilisateur pour obtenir votre propre combinaison de clés. Cette opération doit avoir lieu après l'ouverture de DayZ de Steam et avant de vous connecter à un serveur.

Already try it, and it aint work bro.. we need some fix...

1 hour ago, LAGANG said:

Already try it, and it aint work bro.. we need some fix.

Navré, mais bizarre - ca a marché pour moi sur PC aprés 1.0  pour mettre les directions sur le clavier numerique, parceque 'suis gauché - et depuis, pas de prob.
= Mais je n'ai pas joué depuis une semaine =
Alternativement : I'l y a aussi un script pour le fair, fait par Biohaze, 'ya pas longtemps. (encore un gauché). Faut chercher le Blog un peu ?

ou bien :

Edited by pilgrim*