Aftershok

Tent City + satchels = this

Satchels are in dayz?? They are just really rare, If im not mistaken they spawn at the NWAF.

Oh 7 Satchels? Sounds like somebody has been dupin gear. Alot.

We used satchels found in their tents, they're a 0.19% in barracks usually and are labelled as pipe bombs.

And the gear we found was enough to make all of your wildest dayz dreams come true.

Yes. Satchels are in DayZ. Super~ rare though. (Hell. me and my group found over 20 NVG's on players and barracks. But only a single satchel in the barracks... Wich got bugged so i couldnt detonate or pick it up. )

:cool:

Love it.

Hope that twat that was crying about people blowing his tents up comes in for a cry. Idiot even made a tread suggesting tents should be indestructible. What a Priiiiiiick.

Ahaha, this is US 30 isn't it? I went up there looking for tent city and found that wasteland.

Sorry for the late reply, been away.

It was on US153 I believe, we had a lengthy war with the clan who own the server which involved a lot of vehicle stealing.

Haha no way! That's our camp for sure lol. To be honest it was a bit old and needed to be relocated anyways :) Atleast you gave it an honorable burial lol. Anyways, good find. We do enjoy the smirmishes ^_^