Sign in to follow this  
MATTEO M

Server Hardcore

hi guys from mod times when I came out.between arma 2 3 will have on 8/9000 hours.

now known that 99% of servers are for young guys with the doubled loot, infinite stamina, no infections, virtually no survival there is nothing. I wanted to know if in Europe there was a hardcore server, of course I saw some but have 10 people inside if you are lucky. possible that there are not 60 70 players who love a real challenge, but do they like being born to go to the airport and die? where are the zombies secondary?

• Beans 1

i would like also hardcore server where is minimal loot,minimal guns,max zombies...coldness is factor...but little increase calorie intake form foods.
but sadly..game is not finished because raw meat is still thing.

My servers fairly hardcore.... we didn't turn off anything, there's no mods. It's organic roleplay and we allow KoS... i'm not entirely sure what you're looking for. We didn't tweak anything on it, we just tweaked the database a little.

sorry for my bad English. What is KOS? anyway I'm looking for a server where I say: heck finally food! I am safe! or finally I can build a base I found everything! instead now I found 4 m4a1 5 ak in 30 minutes xD is so crap. The only thing we are looking for with my friends is the mod that disables the destruction of the bases. because now in 3 minutes throw everything down. or you use that mod or you have to put the rule to not allow it. also because not having 20 years we can no longer play 12 hours a day xD

Bordertown doesn't use mods at all, so everything we use is Vanilla. However, we have seperated loot slightly so that the majority of weapons you find are AK's for assault rifle (it is Eastern Bloc area, so why would M4's be all over?). we moved most of the nato equipment to Tisy, and we're 'trying' to make ghilli spawn in Tisy (no success so far) we enabled some of the working items from the server files. We're a roleplay server, so that's something. We also prefer people to be on our discord before they join so they can get an idea of how the server works.

KoS = Kill on Sight, meaning shoot first, don't communicate, don't do anything other then attack. We allow that but we do it for roleplaying reasons.

https://discord.gg/yb769Ga Come talk to the community, ask questions, we may be a server you like.

your server is in america and I ping high. I can only in Europe

13 hours ago, MATTEO M said:

your server is in america and I ping high. I can only in Europe

I have Aussie players on my server and they do fine. Try it, you might be surprised.