Sign in to follow this  
Mills1227

IMPORTANT Question from a new player

I want the game but really only enjoy FPP games for the most part and I’ve always enjoyed watching FPP videos of Dayz well before it came out on XBOX, I’m really into PUBG and good but only play FPP on that so tell me are there FPP only servers and if there are then are they dead ? Or have a nice player base (I know you can switch camera to FPP but I want FPP only servers)

Edited by Mills1227
  • Like 1

As for right now there is no fixed perspective and that goes for all servers. I know the PC version had "Hardcore" servers, where the perspective is first person only. I'm not sure if they'll add hardcore servers for xbox or not.

As for the player base. They're not very nice. At least not yet.  

• Beans 1

Its still fun using just FPP to play. Thats what i do. It isnt that big of a handicap and personally i feel more responsive, aware and quicker to react using FPP only. Also it gets me immersed in the game unlike TPP. Its just my personal opinion though. Decide for yourself how you want to play.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, nhow7108 said:

Its still fun using just FPP to play. Thats what i do. It isnt that big of a handicap and personally i feel more responsive, aware and quicker to react using FPP only. Also it gets me immersed in the game unlike TPP. Its just my personal opinion though. Decide for yourself how you want to play.

FPP will always be better and take more skill, pussies need TPP to look round corners, FPPers round that same corner popping shots, add hardcore servers I'll happily pay for a server to go up that's FPP only its ALL I play never use TPP really

• Beans 1