Sign in to follow this  
doubleAA

1.0 is a Broken unfinished Mess

I'm sorry this is my first post on here and I only signed up so I could vent my frustration with how bad this so called 'final' release is... Have played for 2 or 3 hrs since the patch was released and have encountered numerous game breaking bugs and missing content seems the only thing they have fixed is key bindings and the new status indicators are slightly better not much else. The first problem I encountered was the server browser telling me servers have space then putting me into a queue and telling me its day time and putting me in a night time server (to add to that night time is completely unplayable atm anyhow) other issues in game have been serious rubber banding while entering certain rooms in buildings like the game just doesn't want me to go there and  randomly falling through the map while running in a field. Crafting bows and fishing rods is still missing. I have had animals spawning in weird locations and on top of each other and most annoying bug of all is zombies and melee combat is just terrible. Zombies just seem like they are seriously lagging and just stand there kind of frozen with there arms in the air  occasionally moving.

Overall this game is still a broken mess and not enjoyable to play atm... don't even want to attempt fixing a vehicle or building a base yet.... I have many screenshots of bugs but cant see to link them here

https://imgur.com/a/5FywsOl

• Beans 3

5 minutes ago, MaxwellHouse69420 said:

Ya I’m hopin for a massive bug fixing patch before New Years ...

I think its more likely you will see the return of Jesus. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

15 hours ago, doubleAA said:

I'm sorry this is my first post on here and I only signed up so I could vent my frustration with how bad this so called 'final' release is... Have played for 2 or 3 hrs since the patch was released and have encountered numerous game breaking bugs and missing content seems the only thing they have fixed is key bindings and the new status indicators are slightly better not much else. The first problem I encountered was the server browser telling me servers have space then putting me into a queue and telling me its day time and putting me in a night time server (to add to that night time is completely unplayable atm anyhow) other issues in game have been serious rubber banding while entering certain rooms in buildings like the game just doesn't want me to go there and  randomly falling through the map while running in a field. Crafting bows and fishing rods is still missing. I have had animals spawning in weird locations and on top of each other and most annoying bug of all is zombies and melee combat is just terrible. Zombies just seem like they are seriously lagging and just stand there kind of frozen with there arms in the air  occasionally moving.

Overall this game is still a broken mess and not enjoyable to play atm... don't even want to attempt fixing a vehicle or building a base yet.... I have many screenshots of bugs but cant see to link them here

https://imgur.com/a/5FywsOl

You don't have to astound about the state of this 1.0 release build.... Because clearly it's not a 1.0 but still alpha release... They only put a 1.0 version name only to sell next year to PS4 (Sony doesn't allow Early Access game on his store)and also for not take the risk from Steam to delete the game after 5 years of Early Access without a finished release. It's the thruth and devs know this, they won't clearly never admit this but the thruth is this. I have no other answers to explain a 1.0 release rushed in this state.... For not talking about the very bad and poor FPS performance and broken damage system....

• Beans 1

How is possible that a man can take 2 Mosin shoot and still able to move and answers to fire??? (the player was bleeding but when I was chambering another bullet he killed me)

And I can see broken hit detection also yesterday in Twicth stream at 6pm (Europe). Peter Nespesny clearly hit the target with a mosin... Nothing happened, it seems a ghost bullet... For not talking about the FPS performance (I think he was about 15-20 frames per second.... Unplayable and unacceptable for a 2018 game with a build called 1.0.... )

14 hours ago, GigiGamer87 said:

Unplayable and unacceptable for a 2018 game with a build called 1.0.... )

I'm running on my community server and I have 58-60 FPS steadily,  no issues. For that matter after the initial frame issues my server and the players there (which is hosted by Fragnet) are having no frame issues whatsoever that's not caused by PC issues. Not sure what to tell you.

28 minutes ago, tandwan said:

I'm running on my community server and I have 58-60 FPS steadily,  no issues. For that matter after the initial frame issues my server and the players there (which is hosted by Fragnet) are having no frame issues whatsoever that's not caused by PC issues. Not sure what to tell you.

I'm talking about the stream on twitch made by devs monday

Ok? He missed the first round? If it's hipfire, hipfire is super inaccurate. Twitch has shit FPS sometimes, I stream 60 fps and it comes out as 30 or less due to just how twitch is.  Again been running 58-60 FPS since they fixed. Not sure what you want people to say,  it ain't the game.

13 hours ago, tandwan said:

Ok? He missed the first round? If it's hipfire, hipfire is super inaccurate. Twitch has shit FPS sometimes, I stream 60 fps and it comes out as 30 or less due to just how twitch is.  Again been running 58-60 FPS since they fixed. Not sure what you want people to say,  it ain't the game.

Actually it was the game on stream they had to stop due to desync / lag