Sign in to follow this  
Dopplerman

Welp, game broken again.

Crashed maybe once in total since the last update, since this most recent update I've now crashed over 6 times. Almost died once trying to take out a horde of zombies then crashing, came back with blinking red health. Crashed while picking up a car tent, crashed again putting the car tent into the back of my car. Crashed again trying to pickup a radiator, crashed again trying to pickup a spark plug, I could go on really. I know it's a game preview but instead of adding new items they need to fix the current problems with the game, instead of creating new ones...

So I figured out you crash every time you try and micro manage anything into a car, not sure if it's only for cars but that's all I've tested it on so far.

I had the same problem when micro managing items into barrels before this most recent patch. The game would freeze in inventory and I would have to restart the game. I haven't tested the barrels after this patch though but it's probably still the same.

Edited by Tbuc
mispelled word

1 minute ago, bent.toe said:

I love the predator camouflage going on with Gorka pants. 

Same thing with my jeans i have on lol was swinging my axe at a zombie and my legs just went poof, gone

2 hours ago, Dopplerman said:

Crashed maybe once in total since the last update, since this most recent update I've now crashed over 6 times. Almost died once trying to take out a horde of zombies then crashing, came back with blinking red health. Crashed while picking up a car tent, crashed again putting the car tent into the back of my car. Crashed again trying to pickup a radiator, crashed again trying to pickup a spark plug, I could go on really. I know it's a game preview but instead of adding new items they need to fix the current problems with the game, instead of creating new ones...

Are you talking about today’s update or the previous one? 

4 hours ago, happycheese said:

Are you talking about today’s update or the previous one? 

Today's

5 hours ago, Jhurleyjr said:

yeah my mesh containeds are gone all 6 

(Aside from the wipes)  the mesh barriers have always had a persistence problem every since the first day they were added

18 hours ago, Dopplerman said:

Today's

Guess I’ve had so many crashes that I didn’t notice it getting worse after the last update. I probably get one or two per day. I’m not including the game just freezing in that number or FPS rate dropping to nothing and coming back 10-15 seconds later.

Sign in to follow this