2 hours ago, Andrew_irl said:

Fix but loading is like the mosin

No, shotty still causes crash. I picked one up and was crashing every couple of minutes. Ditched it and never crashed again. 

7 hours ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

No, shotty still causes crash. I picked one up and was crashing every couple of minutes. Ditched it and never crashed again. 

Its not the shotgun. And you still cant pump the slide ow cycle the mosin bolt.

3 minutes ago, nhow7108 said:

Its not the shotgun. And you still cant pump the slide ow cycle the mosin bolt.

What's not the shotgun? I pick one up and the game crashes every couple of minutes. I drop the shotgun and the game never crashes. I base my theory on the process of elimination and the fact that the devs said it was bugged and I've no reason to think they fixed it. What's you're theory? 

12 minutes ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

What's not the shotgun? I pick one up and the game crashes every couple of minutes. I drop the shotgun and the game never crashes. I base my theory on the process of elimination and the fact that the devs said it was bugged and I've no reason to think they fixed it. What's you're theory? 

Doesnt do that to me or to my 5 camp mates. The did fix it in The first server side update after the first base building update. we didnt have to download anything for the server update but it fixed the shotgun, heli crash spawns and 4x4 car spawns.

29 minutes ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

Shotty still causes crashes for me and everyone I play with, so something still not 100% with them. 

What server do you play on? Does it happen on every server you play? And at least the game doesn't instantly freeze with the shotgun anymore like how it was withe the first BETA/base building update lol.