Sign in to follow this  
jneary@sbcglobal.net

Sniping and female characters

If you are hold up on some hillside or rooftop and scanning for newbs to pick off would boobs make you think twice about pulling the trigger? I been playing a female model (no, I am not a girl but any game with third person view i would rather look at a chick them some dude) and honestly cant say anyone has shot at me yet, either up close or from afar.

Man cant live on beans and water alone, do tits and ass make you think twice before pulling the trigger? :P

Female characters are naturally more trustworthy than male ones, because they can't wear Ghillie Suits.

Picking female means you don't plan to spend a lot of time camped out in a bush with a sniper rifle, and that's a step up in my book.

Nope bitches are as much threat;

And they can't wear camo, so it's a downer for now.

(no' date=' I am not a girl but any game with third person view i would rather look at a chick them some dude)[/b']

You are now one with every creepy pathetic person who has ever given that justification :/.

Also no, that's like asking if I would not shoot somebody for picking the black guy face.

You are now one with every creepy pathetic person who has ever given that justification :/.

Also no' date=' that's like asking if I would not shoot somebody for picking the black guy face.

[/quote']

I currently live with my girlfriend and i would still rather stare at a female sprites ass then a dudes.

Dont play a female mind you.

I'm 98% secure about my sexuality and am fully aware I have a penis, just because I may decide to play a female in a game or two doesn't mean I secretly want to be one and cross dress in my spare time.

PS. that last 1% is my insecure side when I see a good looking dude.

I roll a black guy because he blends in better with the scenery. Does that make me a racist? I don't know, but when rolling with camo (thank you helicopter crash!) I don't stick out because of a pasty Eastern European face peeking from a bush.

Being a female gamer, I feel a bit more comfortable in the female toon when using voice chat in DayZ. It just feels like it makes sense more when I am running in circles and screaming like a girl.. OMG NO SHOOT! FRIENDLY OMG OMG. :D

Also no' date=' that's like asking if I would not shoot somebody for picking the black guy face.

[/quote']

I currently live with my girlfriend and i would still rather stare at a female sprites ass then a dudes.

Dont play a female mind you.

I'm 98% secure about my sexuality and am fully aware I have a penis, just because I may decide to play a female in a game or two doesn't mean I secretly want to be one and cross dress in my spare time.

PS. that last 1% is my insecure side when I see a good looking dude.

Look at what I actually said and then look at what you responded to. I never questioned any relationships or sexuality or people's capacity for said things. I pointed out that valuing female sprites in the way the OP seems to suggest creepy and kinda pathetic.

kill everyone

P.S. we need children, at least zombie children

Edited by varulfur

I kill everyone

P.S. we need children' date=' at least zombie children

[/quote']

Unfortunately killing children is what keeps your game out of certain countries. Dealing with blood spray is hard enough. >.<

virtual boobs dont stop people from shooting. everyone knows its a guy playing a female character.