Sign in to follow this  
Jake Stanley

Day z is unplayable after the recent update:need help:

Question

I need help and suggestions. Ever since the new base building update day z has become impossible to play due to all the fps and render issues . I cant walk into a town with anymore than 2 houses or my game crashes entirely. Houses and fences dont render , cant enter houses, sound switches on and off constantly and dont even get me started on the inventory everytime i get into a fight and try reload my mag wich is fully loaded in my inventory it loads it and show that it is full but just clicks when fired also the zombies are immortal teleporters  ? its all gone down hill since the update and is unplayable untill they fix it , its just not fun anymore you can even stay outside longer than 10 minutes or you will freeze due to it raining in every single lobby . Is there anyway i can fix these issues myself or do i have to wait  for bohemia interactive to fix it?

4 answers to this question

We are aware of the issues and working on fixes. It's a big updates and thus sadly caused a lot of other problems that you as a player cannot circumvent. But fixes will come once they are ready.

Is this on every server you try or a specific one? As simple as it sounds turn your GFX down to see if the render issue gets better, and I've noticed with some mags you have to hit "R" to rack off the first round and then it will shoot.

4 minutes ago, OldManRix said:

Is this on every server you try or a specific one? As simple as it sounds turn your GFX down to see if the render issue gets better, and I've noticed with some mags you have to hit "R" to rack off the first round and then it will shoot.

No its every server unfortunately i cant enjoy the game period. And when the gun glitches with a full mag inside it it says it has no rounds in the chamber only rounds in  the mag wich i cant fire or change the mag or even drop it from my inventory . This affects every mag in my inventory when this happens the only thing i can do is join a new server and drop my gun and mags and hope it doesnt happen again but it allwasy happens when i get into conflict .and how do i turn my GFX down? Im on xbox btw.

13 minutes ago, ImpulZ said:

We are aware of the issues and working on fixes. It's a big updates and thus sadly caused a lot of other problems that you as a player cannot circumvent. But fixes will come once they are ready.

Thank you. atleast i know its not just me suffering from these issues.