H3x fenrir

Weapon jams

No way to unjam ATM, button seems unbound. Trust me I spent a good few hours trying everything possible. If you find a gun in a worse condition than worn I'd advise not using it until you've weapon repaired it. On PC You go through an Unjamming animation by holding R but no prompt of assigned key on console me thinks. Implementing jamming without a way to fix it lol makes perfect sense right?! Lmao

5 hours ago, TheYetiBum said:

No way to unjam ATM, button seems unbound. Trust me I spent a good few hours trying everything possible. If you find a gun in a worse condition than worn I'd advise not using it until you've weapon repaired it. On PC You go through an Unjamming animation by holding R but no prompt of assigned key on console me thinks. Implementing jamming without a way to fix it lol makes perfect sense right?! Lmao

ive only been able to try it with guns that ive only got 1 magazine for hence why it wont go through the reload/unjam animation, im wondering if having a second magazine and pressing y to reload with unjam the gun? as r on pc is just the reload button. also i can confirm that using a weapon cleaning kit after the gun has jammed will NOT fix the jam unfortunately.