Sign in to follow this  
Irhcsa

Shotguns not working

I want to start off by saying I'm not retarded, so don't come in here asking basic questions like "did YoU hAvEaMmO?!"

I have a shot gun. When I load the ammo into it. My character does the animation. When firing, it just clicks and the ammo is gone. Is there a fix for this or should I be avoiding shotguns? I have not had any issues with any other weapons in this game so far.

30 minutes ago, Irhcsa said:

I want to start off by saying I'm not retarded, so don't come in here asking basic questions like "did YoU hAvEaMmO?!"

I have a shot gun. When I load the ammo into it. My character does the animation. When firing, it just clicks and the ammo is gone. Is there a fix for this or should I be avoiding shotguns? I have not had any issues with any other weapons in this game so far.

I didn't have any issue with the shotgun.

Try to hold R, maybe the shotgun was jammed and it'll work afterwards
or
Try to press R once after loading ammo

Edited by zykrem

I tried to unjam it. R did nothing. I saw my friend using the same exact shotgun last night just fine. It's condition is pristine and so is the ammo. 

I've heard the shotgun is bugged. It crashes the game when it is in your inventory sometimes, and I have heard others report the same issue you have as well. I'm just avoiding it until a hotfix is implemented.

8 hours ago, Irhcsa said:

......did you have ammo?

• Like 1

On 11/24/2018 at 12:19 PM, McPhorce said:

>Game almost 200 years in development
>Shotgun crashes game in inventory

I fucking love this dev team lol

• Like 1