Sign in to follow this  
Dopplerman

Cars

Has anyone found any cars yet?

If so did it spawn where at a car spawn location or was it random?

Edited by Dopplerman

Yes cars and base building are in, but beware. The game is quite broken after the update, lots of new items , weapon attachments etc so lots to explore and find but expect a lot of crashes, rendering & sound issues etc.

i haven't found a car yet either but the search continues.

15 minutes ago, TheYetiBum said:

Yes cars and base building are in, but beware. The game is quite broken after the update, lots of new items , weapon attachments etc so lots to explore and find but expect a lot of crashes, rendering & sound issues etc.

i haven't found a car yet either but the search continues.

I know they say cars and base building are in but so far every single person I've talked to has yet to find a car. Loads of car parts but no cars. That's why I'm waiting to see if anyone actually finds a car, to confirm they are in fact in the game.

I feel ya dude, the devs did confirm they were in but they also said a few patches ago that green assault helmets were in but they weren't so who knows what's in the game because it'd seem like even the devs don't know lol. Green assault helmets are in know though for sure because my characters currently wearing one with a skull  balaclava ;)

Well it's just weird that myself and over 10 other friends I through DayZ have pretty much been playing since the update released and none of us have found a car yet. Searched south to north, east to west, high and low, and nothing.. We haven't limited outselves to searching only car spawns listed on all the DayZ maps as they might have changed where and how they spawn. Even then still nothing,

• Beans 1

I've still not found a car, plenty of parts but not a car in sight. Beginning to think the car spawns are bugged out like the rain is. Guess we will have to wait till someone either finds one or BI make a statement on Monday.

Sign in to follow this