Sign in to follow this  
Dopplerman

No heli crash sites?

So after about 4 hours of walking to almost every single heli crash site location, I have found not one. I decided to go back to NWA and conduct a little test. I server hopped over 50-60 servers for like 5 hours straight while watching some netflix because I wanted to see if I could find a single heli crash. None.. I know there's only 7-8 spawn locations in NWA but unless I have the worst luck in the entire world, I definitely should have found at least one by now.

Has anyone else not encountered any heli crash sites no matter how long you look for?

PS. Give me shit for server hopping I don't care, I never do those kind of things but I was frustrated that I wasted 4 hours walking for nothing. Now I'm even more frustrated that I wasted another 5, at least I caught up on some shows whilst doing it lol. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Dopplerman said:

So after about 4 hours of walking to almost every single heli crash site location, I have found not one. I decided to go back to NWA and conduct a little test. I server hopped over 50-60 servers for like 5 hours straight while watching some netflix because I wanted to see if I could find a single heli crash. None.. I know there's only 7-8 spawn locations in NWA but unless I have the worst luck in the entire world, I definitely should have found at least one by now.

Has anyone else not encountered any heli crash sites no matter how long you look for?

PS. Give me shit for server hopping I don't care, I never do those kind of things but I was frustrated that I wasted 4 hours walking for nothing. Now I'm even more frustrated that I wasted another 5, at least I caught up on some shows whilst doing it lol. 

On a positive note though, who's excited for the update tomorrow? I know I am.

• Like 1

I've only ever seen one actual crash site and two smoking patches where two others were and those weren't deliberate searches, just happened across them while heading to Green Mountain. So far I haven't heard of anyone finding one since the last update and I've partied up with quite a few other players since. My guess is they'll return with the next one and yes, I'm very excited for it! ;)

19 minutes ago, Molecular Drift 1.0 said:

I've only ever seen one actual crash site and two smoking patches where two others were and those weren't deliberate searches, just happened across them while heading to Green Mountain. So far I haven't heard of anyone finding one since the last update and I've partied up with quite a few other players since. My guess is they'll return with the next one and yes, I'm very excited for it! ;)

21 minutes ago, Man Parts 241 said:

Haven't seen one since the last update.

I haven't seen one since last update either. The weird thing is though, I met a guy just north of elektro a few days ago with an SVD...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dopplerman said:

I haven't seen one since last update either. The weird thing is though, I met a guy just north of elektro a few days ago with an SVD...

I've heard the remaining SVD's are either duped or from buried loot stashes, but that's just what I've heard. I thought all of the buried loot stashes would've been wiped from the last update and obviously every character was wiped, so I don't have a good answer for the remaining SVD's. Maybe crash sites are still in, but extremely rare?

1 hour ago, Molecular Drift 1.0 said:

I've heard the remaining SVD's are either duped or from buried loot stashes, but that's just what I've heard. I thought all of the buried loot stashes would've been wiped from the last update and obviously every character was wiped, so I don't have a good answer for the remaining SVD's. Maybe crash sites are still in, but extremely rare?

Yeah probably. I've given up on trying to find one though lol SVD's are nice but not worth 10 hours of looting.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Man Parts 241 said:

Haven't seen one since the last update.

Looked for quite some time and haven't seen any. 

Edited by happycheese
  • Sad 1

On 11/21/2018 at 4:57 PM, Dopplerman said:

Yeah probably. I've given up on trying to find one though lol SVD's are nice but not worth 10 hours of looting.

I have to agree with Man Parts 241, the SVD is just a longer-barrelled version of the AKM, lesser magazine and no suppression option. I also prefer the AKM all day long! :)

Sign in to follow this