G0ndalf

Stamina

Hey guys and grills,

got a Problem, earlier you just had to unpack the scripts pbo and rewrite the shit in the scripts/3_Game/constants.c now it does not work for me       tryed    repack the pbo     put the unpbo`d into the dayz main Folder    also Mission (thought Maybe this one) but nope   does not makes a difference,  so how to idk  Maybe Stamina x2   so you can sprint 2x times,   dont get it to work after the last updates :/

Thx for help and greetings
Gondalf

still works for me all you need to change is the parts in scripts/3_Game/constants.c and scripts then repbo it backup after and your good to go

I change stamina drain and also stamina gain,balanced it so you can jump with more stuff.I test it someday,if I can get jump always on,by modifying stamina drain on jump to zero.Annoyining when you cant get over 40cm fence.In real lifeyou can atleast sep over it.

I dont know why but after the latest Update for the Server i cant get it to work :S

16 hours ago, John Mccalum said:

yes me either it does not work since the update

re pbo scripts.pbo works for me to no stamina

I did    its in the dta folder   i know   put it on desktop   rewrite    back to in the pbo 2 times it ask me if i reaaly want to do because of signature    i click yes    its in    restart the server   same like vanilla   i dont know what to do xD

Now again with unpbo    only rewrite the "\scripts\3_Game\constants.c"    repack      Nothing   like i did Nothing  >.<

U Guys sure you got the newest Server Version ?

Edited by G0ndalf

I have newest version and still it works for me.You have latest pbo manager? I can test it tomorrow again.I have to adjust it little bit.

yes fully works always has done unless your missing something. try this no stam see if that works

// unit = currently percent (stamina max is 100)
const int     STAMINA_DRAIN_STANDING_SPRINT_PER_SEC = 0; //in units (how much sprint depletes stamina)
const int     STAMINA_DRAIN_CROUCHED_SPRINT_PER_SEC = 0; //in units (how much sprint in crouch depletes stamina)
const int     STAMINA_DRAIN_PRONE_SPRINT_PER_SEC = 0; //in units (how much sprint in prone depletes stamina)
const int    STAMINA_DRAIN_SWIM_FAST_PER_SEC = 0; //in units (how much fast swimming depletes stamina)
const int    STAMINA_DRAIN_LADDER_FAST_PER_SEC = 0; //in units (how much fast ladder climb depletes stamina)

const float    STAMINA_DRAIN_HOLD_BREATH = 0; //in units (how much holding breath depletes stamina)
const float    STAMINA_DRAIN_JUMP = 0;        // in units (how much jumping depletes stamina)
const float    STAMINA_DRAIN_MELEE_LIGHT = 0; //in units (how much light melee punch depletes stamina)
const float    STAMINA_DRAIN_MELEE_HEAVY = 0; //in units (how much heavy melee punch depletes stamina)
const float    STAMINA_DRAIN_MELEE_EVADE = 0; // in units (how much evade depletes stamina)

const int     STAMINA_GAIN_JOG_PER_SEC = 2; //in units (how much of stamina units is gained while jogging)
const int     STAMINA_GAIN_WALK_PER_SEC = 4; //in units (how much of stamina units is gained while walking)
const int     STAMINA_GAIN_IDLE_PER_SEC = 5; //in units (how much of stamina units is gained while iddling)
const int    STAMINA_GAIN_SWIM_PER_SEC = 1; //in units (how much of stamina units is gained while slowly swim)
const int    STAMINA_GAIN_LADDER_PER_SEC = 1; //in units (how much of stamina units is gained while slowly swim)
const float STAMINA_GAIN_BONUS_CAP = 3.0; //in units (tells how much extra units can be added at best to stamina regain)

const float STAMINA_KG_TO_STAMINAPERCENT_PENALTY = 2.5; //in units (by how many  units is max stamina bar reduced for each 1 kg of load weight)
const float STAMINA_MIN_CAP = 5; //in units (overload won't reduce max stamina bar under this value)
const float STAMINA_SPRINT_THRESHOLD = 25; //in units (how many units of stamina you need regained in order to be able to start sprinting)
const float STAMINA_HOLD_BREATH_THRESHOLD = 10; // in units
const float STAMINA_JUMP_THRESHOLD = 20; // in units
const float STAMINA_MELEE_HEAVY_THRESHOLD = STAMINA_DRAIN_MELEE_HEAVY; // in units (how many units we need to make a heavy hit in melee)
const float STAMINA_MELEE_EVADE_THRESHOLD = 8; // in units
const float STAMINA_REGEN_COOLDOWN_DEPLETION = 0.45; // in secs (how much time we will spend in cooldown before the stamina will starts with regeneration)
const float STAMINA_REGEN_COOLDOWN_EXHAUSTION = 0.5;
const float STAMINA_WEIGHT_LIMIT_THRESHOLD = 5000; //! in grams (weight where the player is not penalized by stamina)
const float STAMINA_KG_TO_GRAMS = 1000; //for kg to g conversion
const float STAMINA_SYNC_RATE = 1; //in secs
const float STAMINA_MAX = 100;
/** @}*/

Edited by mrwolv

Got my problem solved     i allways create a copy   and for now it reads also the copys   so it reads the scripts-copy.pbo and the scripts.pbo    but thank you :)  got it to work now ;)

Btw   nice to work with you mrwolv ^^

Edited by G0ndalf
  • Beans 1