Sign in to follow this  
Baty Alquawen

Community Spotlight - 19 November 2018

Hello again, Survivors. Another Community Spotlight is here!

Halloween is already gone, but I didn't tell you how much I liked your screenshots with the pumpkin heads. They've been in the game only for a week but you've had a lot of fun with them. Thanks for sharing! Let's check out your horror-themed content.

Halloween squad shared by CryDoXz:

r8r1rwhrtkv11.png

This one is beautiful! Thank you Ladelthia!

Dq8sYXMWoAEs_7o.jpg

And love this too. Good job Juh_4u!

DrCeMtQX0AA63Kn.jpg

DayZCore server organized a Halloween event and it looks like they really had fun.

DrOWCxJX0AEbb_l.jpg

Sweetest_Kill and Jakon had fun with pumpkins too.

DrYCy-lU0AAR_1e.jpg

DrYByJ5VsAACagf.jpg

Just for your interest, in case you didn't know, DayZ is a game developed by company based in the Czech Republic (Inter alia) and we don't celebrate Halloween. We have a special day called "Dušičky" (Souls in the English language). People visit cemeteries and light candles for the dead, we don't have pumpkins and costumes here (even though I love the Halloween costumes!).

And one more thing! One of our infected joined the zombie-themed night race called Zombie Run here in Prague. The race was 5km long and it was fun to watch people dressed as zombies running around. This was our infected, he didn't win but he didn't eat anyone at least:

Zombie Run_1752.JPG

Zombie_Run_1755.JPG

Zombie Run_1761.JPG

Who is Negan? A creepy creature. When you hear whistling, run for your life.

DayZ can be scary. Belzelga proved it really well.

Another creepy little video (Mr. White is back), but with nice singing! Cool story, Foxy Pote!

And one more horror-themed video by Gekofish:

This is a school project inspired by Mr. Midnight.

Let's calm down. Berrett5Bumpas made a really relaxing video. Check it out:

And if you are not into video, check out this visual basebuilding guide by RookieN:

Výstřižek.PNG

And if this still isn't enough for you, Asmondian made a base building Infographic:

Let's check out your modded content!

Kuroakita is trying to mode his first vehicle and it looks cool already!

4e66sxnc5ut11.png

When we are talking about cars, Repa24 is making one too. Nice work.

gieuf0i6hzx11.png

If you are a role-play lover, you probably could appreciate a trader mod. Follow the mod's Twitter for more info.

Capture.JPG

But this is a cool mode made by DannyDog. Let me introduce you to his street lights. They are not on the workshop right now but we hope they will be in the future.

0K9Cah5.jpg

Let's solve the location riddle - it was a place near Pik Kozlovka. Correct answers were sent by:

• Lad
  • Foxypote
  • Chill Pilgrim
  • Lijazos
  • Asmodian
  • DrDeSync

And the new one is pretty hard (greetings from Sumrak):

image.png

As always, if you know where the location is, send your answer to our Twitter account with the #DayZriddleTime hashtag. 

Enjoy the game and see you in two weeks!

- Baty Alquawen / Community Manager

• Beans 4